Shengen Visa - Republic of Ireland

DebbieZebbes

i am sorry to hear about your freinds grandma, it is in such instances that getting the visa is not practiable, and immigration are very good on the phone at telling you YOU MUST, I have the freefone number which im NOT going to put on open forum, but anyone within the EU can call the number and speak to someone at the EU commission, who will instruct immigration to permit your entry where it is valid to do so!

you don't seriously think i turned up at calais without the EU legal department at the ready do you? lol

i spend EVERY day fighting for the rights of Brits to exercise their FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS as EU Citizens, everyone knows my opinion, its a monkey on the UK back, but while we have to carry it around, lets have what its got to offer?
HI MellieC, I hope all is good. Is this the same telephone number that can help me with the visa to Spain for hubby? Please pm or email it to me too please. Many thanks x

MellieC

HI MellieC, I hope all is good. Is this the same telephone number that can help me with the visa to Spain for hubby? Please pm or email it to me too please. Many thanks x
just seen your post on profile, sorry hun had readthere for a while!

yes i will email you the number

Jane BM

stashed with the harissa and flat arabic bread, sounds OK lol
Only problem i would foresee would be shutting the suitcase then!! lol

annleonard

We KNEW when we arrived at the border that we would have to answer questions, but it was much easier than it could have been, if we had been faced with an immigration officer wo wanted to strut their stuff, but we were both ready for that, and in the end it was very easy and really did only take 10 minutes, so it was no hardship.

i will email you the number
oh god now i,m panicking, can you e mail me that number too please. i,m irish i live in england my husband is tunisian, he got his eea family permit and is coming to england in 3 weeks, then in may i want to visit my family in southern ireland , will he need a visa

annleonard

i am sorry to hear about your freinds grandma, it is in such instances that getting the visa is not practiable, and immigration are very good on the phone at telling you YOU MUST, I have the freefone number which im NOT going to put on open forum, but anyone within the EU can call the number and speak to someone at the EU commission, who will instruct immigration to permit your entry where it is valid to do so!

you don't seriously think i turned up at calais without the EU legal department at the ready do you? lol

i spend EVERY day fighting for the rights of Brits to exercise their FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS as EU Citizens, everyone knows my opinion, its a monkey on the UK back, but while we have to carry it around, lets have what its got to offer?
COULD YOU SEND ME THE NUMBER MEL PLEEEEEEEEEASE

katew

can someone help me i am applying for visa for my husband it says i need a certfid copy of my passport what does this mean also is it a visa to visit or join i am living here in tunisia so confused

scotty_bambam

Can you be clearer? Lol.you live in Tunisia ,but you're a British citizen and you want a visa so you and your husband can live in UK? Or I'm totally wrong?

katew

I live here in Tunisia and want to go to Ireland. We both will be travelling together. But it says certified copy of my passport. And also need a stamp on marriage veer but never had a stamp some one says I hane to go to Tunis

Jane BM

I live here in Tunisia and want to go to Ireland. We both will be travelling together. But it says certified copy of my passport. And also need a stamp on marriage veer but never had a stamp some one says I hane to go to Tunis
You mean you're going to Ireland to live? And you want your husband to join you? If so its a schengan visa he needs to apply for.

YOLO

Didn't know " Ireland " was in schengan? Lol, or you mean northen irleand?.