Solicitors?!?!

Mickie jade

Hi all, so our settlement visa we applied for got denied on my financial income I don't earn enough and needed more savings. Now we have saved enough and reach the requirements we want to apply again, I was wondering if I should get a solicitor involved??? I wanted to know how many of you didn't use a solicitor and still got your visas or wether I should just get one anyway just to be safe, thanks for your help :)

Jane BM

Hi all, so our settlement visa we applied for got denied on my financial income I don't earn enough and needed more savings. Now we have saved enough and reach the requirements we want to apply again, I was wondering if I should get a solicitor involved??? I wanted to know how many of you didn't use a solicitor and still got your visas or wether I should just get one anyway just to be safe, thanks for your help :)
A solicitor doesn't make it safer to apply. If you now fulfil the financial side of it then there's nothing more that they can do that you cannot do yourself. In my opinion, a waste of money. X

scotty_bambam

You van get Fred advice from a citizens advice immigration lawyer. I phoned citizens advice and they took my details and my particular question.then after a couple of days the lawyer rang me and asked some questions and gave me my answer.she then emailed my answer and said any more queries I could email.I've asked lots of questions and had answers within a couple of days.

scotty_bambam

You van get Fred advice from a citizens advice immigration lawyer. I phoned citizens advice and they took my details and my particular question.then after a couple of days the lawyer rang me and asked some questions and gave me my answer.she then emailed my answer and said any more queries I could email.I've asked lots of questions and had answers within a couple of days.
Sorry for typos..I meant..you can get free advice

Trulymadlydeeply

As Jane says if you were refused on the financial income rule but you now fulfill this requirement you do not need a solicitor. How long ago was it refused you must have right to appeal?

Mickie jade

Hi all thanks for your advice, we could of appealed but my friend who's a solicitor but doesn't deal with immigration said you can only appeal when it's their fault and as it was mine as I read the information wrong then we didn't have a leg to stand on, they also said an appeal could take forever as they aren't on a timescale to get your answer back to you whereas a fresh application they have to get back to you within so many month 3/4 is it not too sure