Sousse - Farmer's Restaurant

MellieC

Hi Roulla we are all well thanks. i hope your family are well too.

Mum had her cast of weeks ago and is now on her 3rd week of physio. The cast comes of quicker if you've has the operation as the bone in therory has been fixed. Just waiting for her to be well enough for a trip back to the UK.

Nothing beats a good old roast but I do have a pet hate and thats when people have yorkshire pudding with chicken, turkey and Lamb. ITS FOR BEEF ONLY!!!! LOL. Carvery's do it all the time and its just plain WRONG!! rant over. xx
hope Mrs C is still doing good, and soon ready for a visit to blighty!

Gem, i am one of those "wrongs" lol i love yourshire pud and will eat it with anything, eat it on its own ~ my kids are the same, but they were bought up with sunday lunch and plenty of trimmings, less than 5 different veg and theought they were hard done by!!!

now its kit that feel hard done by if things aren't exactly as SHE likes them lol

MellieC

Its beautiful here today. I hope your ok.

I think she is in the process of writing a 2nd book now.
I DO miss the weather, don't forget the johnsons when you got to UK lol

its bloody freezing and windy here today, can't feel my feet!!!
yesterday fred asked if all the summer goes like this a few nice days and then !FREEZY as he calls it, i told him its warmer here than the UK!!! (we are further south but not as south as tune i had to draw a map!)

hes not impressed!

C

Cas

Me neither Mel just been up to the Peaks, 8c wind and rain, I am freezy too and do not like. Heating on and quick. Am thinking of our friend basking on her Terrace........

MellieC

Me neither Mel just been up to the Peaks, 8c wind and rain, I am freezy too and do not like. Heating on and quick. Am thinking of our friend basking on her Terrace........
with her golden brown tan no doubt!!! *****! lol you know i am as pale as pale ~ its weird, been a while since my skin was this colour!

i resisted temptation of putting the fire on, but did resort to socks to warm up me toes lol

its weird in the afternoons here, its like someone flicks a switch, it goes from fairly coldish some days to glorious sunshine and heat from around 2pm!

i got the 1pm train yesterday, had trousers trainers and a jacket on (as well as other clothes obviously lol) and my brolly cos the sky was going black ~ by 2.30 i was carrying my jacket, my feet were sweating, my legs were hot as hell with the sun blazing on em, i had to sit at the cafe and have another cold drink!!!!

its sunny here now, but was really cold when i went to throw the rubbish away this morning!

MellieC

Cas: the top section of a fridge is also the "freezy" fred puts things in the Freezy! its cold outside its freezy,
kit sticks her nose in his eye ~ go away kit your nose is freezy LOL

its a general word to him!

Essem

Staff member

Well that'll be me then! And it's been roasting here for about 4 days.

Windy tonight though and furniture outside sounds like it's flying!

And the olive oli and lemon juice is working a treat ....................:cool::p

C

Cas

Hope you tied down the hatches to avoid unwanted flying objects ? lol can put up with that for the lovely days. Don`t know why but got Tunisia on my mind this time back and have been quite busy also so it`s not idle minds and all that.

MellieC

Well that'll be me then! And it's been roasting here for about 4 days.

Windy tonight though and furniture outside sounds like it's flying!

And the olive oli and lemon juice is working a treat ....................:cool::p
yup its you lol *****! lol how dare you be all tanned and i look like a milk bottle!!!

not usually away from the sunshine myself this long, i've faded!!!

stroll on 2012 so i can start taking some hols in the sun!

caveatemptor

How did we get from restaurants and Tunisian food to weather reports?

lainie

al fresco dining?

C

Cas

Think we had covered Farmers just about so got onto important stuff, restaurant stuff shall continue,

caveatemptor

Yes, I just hope Northampton beat Leinster in the Heinken Cup final on Saturday.

C

Cas

Always remember my Mums friend when I was a teenager finally had a bonfire on her front lawn of her husbands rugby kit, he wouldn`t quit and wouldn`t listen to her. I was impressed.

caveatemptor

Always remember my Mums friend when I was a teenager finally had a bonfire on her front lawn of her husbands rugby kit, he wouldn`t quit and wouldn`t listen to her. I was impressed.
I am also impressed that he didn`t listen to her. When we had stables in the UK nearby farmers would light bonfires to get rid of dungheaps. Mentioning farmers, do you know there is a restaurant of that name in Sousse?