Sousse - La Dolce Vita Restaurant

Essem

Staff member
100_1639.JPG100_1679.JPG100_1634.JPG100_1667.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_1684.JPG100_1636.JPG100_1681.JPG100_1687.JPG

Jane BM

That looks really lovely Essem....is it tried and tested then?

KheeKhee

Oh yes. French owned and French chef. Great food.
I will be based at the Tej Marhaba Hotel Sousse for some of my time in September can you give me directions to this restaurant? thanks:)

Scottochott

I will be based at the Tej Marhaba Hotel Sousse for some of my time in September can you give me directions to this restaurant? thanks:)
You're in luck, step outside hotel, turn left, and you're there! It's part of the hotel complex

KheeKhee

You're in luck, step outside hotel, turn left, and you're there! It's part of the hotel complex
Really! that's good...:) what sort of prices are we looking at?....I'm getting hungry just looking at the photos!

KheeKhee

look amazing this restaurant ! can you give his adress plz
Salim the address for the Tej Marhaba Hotel is.... Avenue Taieb M'hiri, Sousse 4001,...... Scottochott says it is part of the hotel complex.

salim

Salim the address for the Tej Marhaba Hotel is.... Avenue Taieb M'hiri, Sousse 4001,...... Scottochott says it is part of the hotel complex.
Thanks kheekhee , i will visit when i come back to tunisia

Scottochott

Really! that's good...:) what sort of prices are we looking at?....I'm getting hungry just looking at the photos!
Approx 60TD per head, inc 3 courses and wine. But you could easily grab a salad or pizza for about 10TD.

Essem

Staff member

gabriel612

Absolutely - highly recommended - food fantastic and price reasonable.
Oh my this brings back memories, this is where my hubby asked me to marry him. Delicious food/wine. I had my first taste of St Augustine wine. Highly recommended. Prices very good, hubby had caviare for his starter:eek: plus main plus desert and a bottle of wine for 2 was pleasantly surprised at the cost for 2.