100_5872.JPG100_5871.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_5967.JPG100_5966.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_5870.JPG100_5869.JPG

Scottochott

Love this place, cool and modern with a great terrace. They do great wraps too!

annh

Sorry, but what is that 'thing' on the plate ???

It seems very popular, last months it looked always busy with a lot of posh cars parked on the road when I passed there.

salim

Amazing i love it , wish i will be there in my next visit to Tunisia :)

Scottochott

Sorry, but what is that 'thing' on the plate ???

It seems very popular, last months it looked always busy with a lot of posh cars parked on the road when I passed there.
Lol! Can't remember how it's described on the menu but it's a bit like a calzone, like a light pizza base rolled up with a choice of meaty/chicken cheesy filling, reeeeally good! It's definitely one of the cool new places to hang out, seems to have stolen the High Square crowd. Loads of new places opening recently and the crowd follows all that is new and cool. Great to see a few places pushing the boundaries of the old stale formula of traditional cafes and restaurants.

annh

Great to see a few places pushing the boundaries of the old stale formula of traditional cafes and restaurants.
That is right, but often I dont like the attitude of the High Square crowd. To me they seem often rude and they seem to behave like they are better as others.
See if often here in hammam and fitness...

Jane BM

I had one of those wraps when I was there, with a minced beef filling, was delicious. Just make sure that when you ask for the bill that you get a WRITTEN bill!!!

Essem

Staff member
Yes, yet another establishment who tried to overcharge us. Seems to be par for the course.

Always check prices on menu wherever you are, make sure you receive a ticket and double check everything.

annh

For me that is a reason not to go there anymore and I would not recommend the place to others...
I also tell them that !

Jane BM

For me that is a reason not to go there anymore and I would not recommend the place to others...
I also tell them that !
Oh I would, thought the atmosphere there was lovely and the food great. Just like a lot of places now, you need to check your bill, but as long as you're aware of it beforehand then it's great.

I make it a point now, no matter where I am to check the bill, home or abroad unfortunately.