Sousse Restaurants

TASHA

The best place to eat (especially if you have kids) is Planet Food in Sousse. OMG It is sooooo cheap and its good service and good food. It is a bit like an american diner and the pizzas and escalopes are to die for. It has a seperate non smoking area for kids or non smokers which is nice and the rest of it can become quite smokey.

If you are looking for something a bit more upmarket then try Legends or Bon A Parte Restaurant as these are both well known for their gorgeous food and impressive atmosphere, although these are pricey compared to other local restaurants.

Tip Top has recently been renovated and the 3 dolphins at PEK is also nice for adults as romantic at night time and very dark with candle light.

kattykat

Tasha your a star for posting these recommendations as I'm over in PEk next week & me & my boyfriend wanted to go for a romantic meal as it's our bdays -unfortuately just after i leave but going to celebrate early.. Where abouts is the 3 dolphins in PEK is it in the marina or close by? Carnt say i've ever seen it but then i havent wanted to go to anywhere romantic with my friends.lol.. Was going to ask if people had any recommendations on a posting anyway so it's great..or Nicola you'd know directions also wouldnt you.. ta girls

kattykat

What you like.. Sure I can just ask the Taxi driver..the other half will prob know where it is anyway.. Just be nice for us to get dressed up & go for a nice romantic meal on our own one night..if he gets a day off when i'm there that is..cheers hun x

samwella

to be honest I really didn't like planet food, I did think the floating restaurant in PEK was nice and also the saloon was really nice, i liked being able to have a meal relax a little then go into the disco afterwards

gert-jan

The 3 dolphins have their own website, it's
les3dauphins if you would like further information

kattykat

Thanks gert-jen will check it out x

TASHA

My hubby proposed to me in the 3 dolphins!! tee hee so maybe thats wgy I love it there!!!!! lol . No the food was gorgeous and very romantic xx

kattykat

Def going there then Tasha he he thanks for recommendations again x

sparkle

My favourite restaurant is la fiesta, 56, BD. Mongi Slim Corniche sousse
just by el hana hotel

Sana

the saloon restaurant in sousse

The Saloon restaurant is great, good food, delicious dishes, and clean enviorement , it is the best restaurant in sousse!, great music, happy times and a lot of fun and comfort :)
i think it is worth visiting , especially in a romantic atmosphere ;) isn't it? :rolleyes:

Jasmine

Excellent food, good prices - worth a visit x

wendysibta

Sorry to say this but I went there for my birthday dinner with my family but,when the steak came, on that awful board it turned my stomach!, they were very nice and asked me what they could do as I literally had one bite out of it, but I just did not like the presentation.However I do agree it was very clean and the staff very good

hollysahbi

its great went there in october loved it price great food great so good actually i am going there for my christmas dinner this year hehe xxxxxxx

sparkle

it is good food but it isnt on par with le mediteranee and una storia or la fiesta.

steaks are nice but have to agree the chopping board raises 'health risk' issues and also have had other than steak from the menu and wasnt very good at all. will give it a 6/10 for effort

wendysibta

Yes that was my worry , I just felt they looked rather worn I have had food served in a pub before on one of these boards ,but perhaps it was new or they are scrubbed after use ,

sparkle

its just the not knowing whether its been scrubbed that worries me :(

sparkle

:D have a nice meal there LOL

:eek: does make you wonder though

arabchique

bon appetit :D

Now we know what the waiters are smiling at ... ;)

xx

sparkle

:eek::confused::rolleyes:

had to think about that one then LOL

eeeeekkkkk disgusting