Sousse Restaurants

selz

There's also a new aeroplane themed place next to the Hawaii shopping centre in PEK, can't remember what it's called now...something cheesy. Not very nice food apparently, but it's all about the gimmick!
Ahhhh ur talking about "The new fly".
My mum went there alone 1 day & had burger & chips, she was really disapointed in the food & service....
We both went there on another day jus 2 have drinks & an ice cream & that was ok.

The place is themed really well, inside even a room 4 the 1st class passengers, staff r all dressed as pilots, little noisey tho from the stereo.
A lot of locals seemed 2b in there aswell, at times busy.

Essem

Staff member
LOL Kezza u missed a gud avo out there.....Essem did a lovely spread!!!!!! Thx again my lovely.....
xxx

Anytine Selz - you are all always welcome.

Essem

Staff member
Ahhhh ur talking about "The new fly".
My mum went there alone 1 day & had burger & chips, she was really disapointed in the food & service....
We both went there on another day jus 2 have drinks & an ice cream & that was ok.

The place is themed really well, inside even a room 4 the 1st class passengers, staff r all dressed as pilots, little noisey tho from the stereo.
A lot of locals seemed 2b in there aswell, at times busy.
Do the staff from TWAGS airlines eat there???????

selz

selz

Do the staff from TWAGS airlines eat there???????
LOL well i did so lets get goin all the other staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go visit "THE NEW FLY" in pek. ;)

karla

The Saloon restaurant is great, good food, delicious dishes, and clean enviorement , it is the best restaurant in sousse!, great music, happy times and a lot of fun and comfort :)
i think it is worth visiting , especially in a romantic atmosphere ;) isn't it? :rolleyes:
Has anyone be underneath the saloon resturant to the disco, ive been there a few times and had a really good time, they play wicked music! A really goo atmosphere x

sparkle

yes been many times its a good laugh x

Essem

Staff member
Bonaparte Restaurant, Sousse

To celebrate on New Year's Eve 2009, we returned to Bonaparte Restaurant in Sousse (last time celebrated 2004 there).

It was a private party made up of mostly Tunisian families and a handful of tourists.

The night started at 8pm and went on till around 1 am or so. The 5 course meal was spread out over the evening and all the entertainment was included. Raafet was our entertainer for the evening and he sang and played keyboards really well. Through the evening, we were also entertained by a group of African dancers with witchdoctor, a Tunisian folklore group, and Oriental Dance group. Price was 85 dinars per person without drinks.

At the stroke of midnight, everyone was dancing, some on the tables, and many continued their celebrations downstairs in their nightclub.

I have to say the food was magnificent, service faultless and atmosphere tremendous. I can highly recommend it.

Trulymadlydeeply

Beats mine hands down :( x

samwella

hubby took me to bonaparte for my birthday last year and i have to say i thought the food was amazing! and it wasn't over priced either, i also loved the decorations, i think its a great place but thats just my opinion!

Sousseannika

Essem, sorry to say that I couldn´t meet up with you..according to you know my boring dinner at Marhaba Palace i PEK. Normally I don´t fancy the food at B, but this night I truely had...:cool:

Essem

Staff member
Sousseannika, it was a while since I'd be in Bonaparte but can guarantee it was exceptional. Next New Year's Eve perhaps................

Sousseannika

Sousseannika, it was a while since I'd be in Bonaparte but can guarantee it was exceptional. Next New Year's Eve perhaps................

Gaaaahhh..dec -09..:eek: :D

sparkle

my hubby used to work for the owner of bonapart he ownes bananas and bora bora

i like the food on bonapart its nice and i like the bar downstairs its fun x x

samwella

we didnt get 2 go downstairs-only when i went the loo but dont think that counts!

Essem

Staff member
Hi Sparkle, I know Hamadi And Fadhila (who work there) - lovely couple - was at their daughter's 1st birthday party - they were saying she's 6 now!!how time flies....

sparkle

ahh they will know my hubby Talel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SilverMoonlight

The Saloon restaurant is great, good food, delicious dishes, and clean enviorement , it is the best restaurant in sousse!, great music, happy times and a lot of fun and comfort :)
i think it is worth visiting , especially in a romantic atmosphere ;) isn't it? :rolleyes:

Wow Sana!!!
I liked this you mentioned about romantic atmosphere. But I guess
you have to be with the right person to feel it, am I right???:)

arabchique

A romantic atmosphere is more about who you're with ... more than the surroundings, you are in ... the surrounding are just the setting ... think the romance is between the person(s) involved ...

Hmm ... where's my right person then?!!! lol

How is the romance going, Kez?

xx

SilverMoonlight

Grrrrrrrrrr....
I need a romantic person by my side....