Sousse, Sahloul - 'Mechui Oirdeni' Roadside BBQ .

Essem

Staff member
100_1213.JPG100_1214.JPG100_1217.JPG100_1218.JPG100_1222.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_1221.JPG100_1223.JPG100_1225.JPG

Tunisian Flower

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks so yummy i have to try this with my hubby ;)

Essem

Staff member
Fantastic food, Najoua and not expensive! :)

Essem

Staff member
He tasted lovely!

lynn

I will never go to one of these BBQ again, went once and refused to eat anything...when I seen a truck load of sheep being taken out the back...I actually cried.

ROULLA

Scottochott

I will never go to one of these BBQ again, went once and refused to eat anything...when I seen a truck load of sheep being taken out the back...I actually cried.
At least this way you know what you're eating, more honest than a plastic wrapped supermarket bit of meat, no? Eating meat means animals die. These animals are bred for our table, if we didn't eat them they wouldn't even have a life, they would not be farmed. Very different to what most people see in the uk, but personally I prefer the Tunisian way.

lynn

At least this way you know what you're eating, more honest than a plastic wrapped supermarket bit of meat, no? Eating meat means animals die. These animals are bred for our table, if we didn't eat them they wouldn't even have a life, they would not be farmed. Very different to what most people see in the uk, but personally I prefer the Tunisian way.
well we all entitled to our own opinions and I don't like it.

Scottochott

How do you know it was a He ? unless ofcourse certain parts were on the menu:D
Next time Essem take the photo from an angle of 90 degrees to the right, then we can be sure!

Trulymadlydeeply

I've been to one of these in Yasmine Hammamet last year, food was delicious and very cheap for tha amount of meat we ate!

salim

maybe they should be more clean there ! you khnow we eat by our eyes first :) to have a good development = presentation can attract more people that's marketing but like that is not good ! this my point of view

ROULLA

maybe they should be more clean there ! you khnow we eat by our eyes first :) to have a good development = presentation can attract more people that's marketing but like that is not good ! this my point of view
Good afternoon Salim hope that you are well! I must admit that I am very fussy on where I eat and the place has to be spotless, I normally go and check the toilet out first and if thats clean it kind of gives me an idea on how clean the kitchen is where they cook the food..Nothing more important than cleanliness in my eyes:)

salim

Good afternoon Salim hope that you are well! I must admit that I am very fussy on where I eat and the place has to be spotless, I normally go and check the toilet out first and if thats clean it kind of gives me an idea on how clean the kitchen is where they cook the food..Nothing more important than cleanliness in my eyes:)
loooooooooooool Roulla so when you go to any restaurant or something like that you will an inspector of health :D

ROULLA

loooooooooooool Roulla so when you go to any restaurant or something like that you will an inspector of health :D
I have thought of that believe you me;) but I would most probably close quite a few restaurants down:eek:

deb123

The best way to eat Lamb (just don't go in the butchery bit if your not used to life's basics) and although not at the roadside I have also been offered (the bits that are male) a delicacy I am told and very nice to

Jane BM

Its when they bring out a cooked sheeps head....:eek:(need an about to be sick smilie)...a particular favourite of my husbands.........eek....i have to leave the restaurant.