Spouse visa Application - how many granted visa

scotty_bambam

You can send them as well we did it but when I asked the lawyer he told me that we don't need that he told me where does it say that ? Is not in the requirements, he told me don't make it harder for you, give what they asked and that's it but we did it as we had all te papers ready
Thanks for that.hope you get your answer soon.We will send application early November.

luna06

Thanks for that.hope you get your answer soon.We will send application early November.
Are you doing it by yourself or you doing it through a lawyer ? I wish we can get an answer ASAP as this is killing me I can't wait for my husband to be with me and we can have a normal marriage life, I wish you all the best as well, if you need help don't hesitant to ask plz :)

scotty_bambam

Are you doing it by yourself or you doing it through a lawyer ? I wish we can get an answer ASAP as this is killing me I can't wait for my husband to be with me and we can have a normal marriage life, I wish you all the best as well, if you need help don't hesitant to ask plz :)
AW that's brilliant.thanks.we didnt get a lawyer as people on here advised not too.but I feel very overwhelmed by it all.I've never been good at office stuff.I've printex off 3 years worth of facebook conversations.I've got to get the landlord letter and boss's letter..did you send a p.60?

luna06

AW that's brilliant.thanks.we didnt get a lawyer as people on here advised not too.but I feel very overwhelmed by it all.I've never been good at office stuff.I've printex off 3 years worth of facebook conversations.I've got to get the landlord letter and boss's letter..did you send a p.60?
Yeah I did , we print like more than 500 pages of conversations no Facebook as we had nearly 50000 msg and was impossible to go back to the first conversation as was getting frozen so we sent viber, Skype, what's app and my mobile bills more than 100 pictures lolll flight tickets, hotel reservations, a pile of paper work loll

luna06

Make sure in your bank statements you highlight your rent if your paying by direct debit, your income if is per month or week phone payments and fligh payment I thought will be easier for them to find loll

scotty_bambam

Make sure in your bank statements you highlight your rent if your paying by direct debit, your income if is per month or week phone payments and fligh payment I thought will be easier for them to find loll
I stopped phoning him after I got a large bill as didn't realise you got charged from the moment you dial,but I think I've got a years worth.we just use Free calls on Facebook.I managed to go right back to the beginning of the messages in 2012. My p60 won't look good as my salary doubled in may,but same job,so end Oct I will have payslip number 6 but p.60 says I earnt £8,000 ..2014/15

luna06

I stopped phoning him after I got a large bill as didn't realise you got charged from the moment you dial,but I think I've got a years worth.we just use Free calls on Facebook.I managed to go right back to the beginning of the messages in 2012. My p60 won't look good as my salary doubled in may,but same job,so end Oct I will have payslip number 6 but p.60 says I earnt £8,000 ..2014/15
I've actually asked the lawyer if my p60 is less as I changed jobs last year but he told me that they actually based on the payslips not in p60 but he asked me to add them as well , did you managed to go back to your first msg ? Wowwwww my hubby isn't that patient lolll are you going to tunisia, haven't seen hubby since March :( how long have you been with your hubby if you don't mind me asking you ;)

scotty_bambam

March 2012 we got together.not seen him since December last year.partly because of finances and partly because of all the troubles. Do you think its worth getting a lawyer? What do they actually do for you?

luna06

March 2012 we got together.not seen him since December last year.partly because of finances and partly because of all the troubles. Do you think its worth getting a lawyer? What do they actually do for you?
Awww gosh it has been longer than me :( I feel for you, I had few issues as I wasn't earning enough but had savings so that helped me as well I had two jobs if I didn't had this issues then i would have done it myself , it depends of your situation as well we felt with my hubby that with a lawyer doing our application it would be less hassle and less stressful than doing it our selves, so we decided to go with a lawyer, actually I went to citizen advise in slough and I only paid £300 for the application and letters, they get very busy so it took me like nearly a month to book an appointment with them

scotty_bambam

Awww gosh it has been longer than me :( I feel for you, I had few issues as I wasn't earning enough but had savings so that helped me as well I had two jobs if I didn't had this issues then i would have done it myself , it depends of your situation as well we felt with my hubby that with a lawyer doing our application it would be less hassle and less stressful than doing it our selves, so we decided to go with a lawyer, actually I went to citizen advise in slough and I only paid £300 for the application and letters, they get very busy so it took me like nearly a month to book an appointment with them
Blimey.I didn't know it took that long to get an appointment.I've been emailing citizens advice lawyers and they said bring your application and papers in and well check them never said I had to pay £300! I'd better ring and book tomorrow.where do you live? I'm in reading ,but used to live in over heath!

scotty_bambam

Blimey.I didn't know it took that long to get an appointment.I've been emailing citizens advice lawyers and they said bring your application and papers in and well check them never said I had to pay £300! I'd better ring and book tomorrow.where do you live? I'm in reading ,but used to live in over heath!
Iver heath!!

ronaldinho

Hey ronaldinho, well still waiting 8 weeks now :( is so stressful but what can we do it wait, what about you ? Hope everything goes well for you :) I'm sure it will
Im still waiting , it been 1 month now , intill they answer me ill be alcoholic that time , i think the first time you apply you can wait more than 8 weeks , good luck hope you be togetjer with your husband soon

luna06

I live in windsor, this is an immigration unit in slough, the advisor is an English guy he has been doing this for 25 years I think you can google it will give you more details this is their number 01753246730

scotty_bambam

I live in windsor, this is an immigration unit in slough, the advisor is an English guy he has been doing this for 25 years I think you can google it will give you more details this is their number 01753246730
There I'd an immigration unit in reading too.I work in Ascot,just up the road from Windsor.small world!

luna06

Im still waiting , it been 1 month now , intill they answer me ill be alcoholic that time , i think the first time you apply you can wait more than 8 weeks , good luck hope you be togetjer with your husband soon
Ronaldinho we shall remain positive and patient things will come to an end hopefully soon :) all the best :)

luna06

There I'd an immigration unit in reading too.I work in Ascot,just up the road from Windsor.small world!
Awwww wow we shall meet for a coffee if you would like , yeah small world, ;) have you contact the imigration unit in reading ?

scotty_bambam

Awwww wow we shall meet for a coffee if you would like , yeah small world, ;) have you contact the imigration unit in reading ?
Yes I've emailed them over several months they said bring papers in when I'm ready so will ring them tomorrow. Yes def meet for a " beverage" lol.I don't drink coffee

luna06

Yes I've emailed them over several months they said bring papers in when I'm ready so will ring them tomorrow. Yes def meet for a " beverage" lol.I don't drink coffee
Do have all ready as they will check your papers and tell you what you missing etc I hope it won't take too long to get an appointment, this is my number 07303304345, if you around just give me a call and we can go for a drink ;) x

luna06

Ronaldinho wanted to ask you if they contacted the landlord when you sent the application I'm a bit worry as I move out from my house and I'm renting now a 1 bed flat but I hope they won't contact them, do you know if they contacted the agency or landlord from where your wife lives ? Ta :)