Spouse visa Application - how many granted visa

ronaldinho

Ronaldinho wanted to ask you if they contacted the landlord when you sent the application I'm a bit worry as I move out from my house and I'm renting now a 1 bed flat but I hope they won't contact them, do you know if they contacted the agency or landlord from where your wife lives ? Ta :)
Ill ask my wife if they contacted , but i wouldnt move if that was "me" because u never know what they doing or how they dealing with our applications .... If its been now 60 days you should get an answer , did you check the tlscontact website to see the real stage of your application ?

ronaldinho

Ronaldinho wanted to ask you if they contacted the landlord when you sent the application I'm a bit worry as I move out from my house and I'm renting now a 1 bed flat but I hope they won't contact them, do you know if they contacted the agency or landlord from where your wife lives ? Ta :)
Ill ask her , but i wouldnt move from the house if that was me , because they might check it

luna06

Ill ask my wife if they contacted , but i wouldnt move if that was "me" because u never know what they doing or how they dealing with our applications .... If its been now 60 days you should get an answer , did you check the tlscontact website to see the real stage of your application ?
Thanks ronaldinho for answering, I have actually moved out :( I had to as my contract was ending and had problems with the poeple I was living with so I didn't have a choice, is actually 40 days now do you think I have to contact them ? We did check and still in red so no decision has been made yet :( so far no one has contacted my employer so dunno if they do contact the agency I hope no, any news about you ?

ronaldinho

Well luna what i told is just a guess from experience and i also been reading a lot of rules , and the best thing for you is to contact them on phone (that paid service if you know ) and they will give you the best information, do you want me to find you the number ?

scotty_bambam

When I
Do have all ready as they will check your papers and tell you what you missing etc I hope it won't take too long to get an appointment, this is my number 07303304345, if you around just give me a call and we can go for a drink ;) x

When I I told citizrn advice lawyer a few months back that I was hoping to move,they said the address on the visa application is where he must live.its Ll s mi

luna06

Yes plz
Well luna what i told is just a guess from experience and i also been reading a lot of rules , and the best thing for you is to contact them on phone (that paid service if you know ) and they will give you the best information, do you want me to find you the number ?
yes plz ronaldinho will really appreciate it,

real madrid

hi everyone i got my visa today finally . i like to thank everyone her for evry think cause i was going to do fresh application
but they adviced me to appeal and i did and i won the appeal i got my visa after 2 refusal and almost 5 yrs of waiting .
thank you evryone

scotty_bambam

hi everyone i got my visa today finally . i like to thank everyone her for evry think cause i was going to do fresh application
but they adviced me to appeal and i did and i won the appeal i got my visa after 2 refusal and almost 5 yrs of waiting .
thank you evryone
Wow! 5 years! I think I will give up before then.why was your visa refused before? Good luck you must be excited.

real madrid

im excited lol . my first visa refused cause of maintenance and accommodation and second cause of the interview i did very bad in the interview

scotty_bambam

im excited lol . my first visa refused cause of maintenance and accommodation and second cause of the interview i did very bad in the interview
How did you do bad in the interview? Do they ask you things about your wife? I didn't think it was like an exam!

real madrid

it was in my case like exam eco made decsion based on the interview . i was under pressure he kept asking for about 15 mins
he called me then he called my wife directly

cherie63

thank you evryone

Congratulations real madrid :)

luna06

thank you evryone
I'm so so so happy and pleased for you, you really deserve it ronaldinho, when are you coming to the uk ? Why was your visa refused for accommodation ? All the best and make sure you bring warm clothes starting to get cold :) Bon voyage all the best

ronaldinho

I'm so so so happy and pleased for you, you really deserve it ronaldinho, when are you coming to the uk ? Why was your visa refused for accommodation ? All the best and make sure you bring warm clothes starting to get cold :) Bon voyage all the best
Luna , thank you fo being happy for me thats so nice of you but i think u got it wrong is not me who posted that , and im still waiting for a desicion lool :banghead::(:)

luna06

Awww no tonaldinho
Luna , thank you fo being happy for me thats so nice of you but i think u got it wrong is not me who posted that , and im still waiting for a desicion lool :banghead::(:)
Awww ronaldinho I'm so sorry, I didn't read the name properly loll I have asked the agency and no one has contact them so far, but rang my solicitor and he advised me to bring my new contract letter non impediment and the inspection report :( he will send an update so we will see I hope I get an answer before lol as I might need to pay again :(

luna06

Co
Congratulations Real Madrid, all the best, why ou were refused on accommodation ? Do they contact the agency or landlord ? Could you plz let me know will really appreciate it , thanks :)

real madrid

they said the house is overvrowded but i think it was my fault because i didint bring the house inspection report