Spouse visa Application - how many granted visa

real madrid

can i book one way tiket to uk with uk spouse visa ??

real madrid

Co

Congratulations Real Madrid, all the best, why ou were refused on accommodation ? Do they contact the agency or landlord ? Could you plz let me know will really appreciate it , thanks :)
no they didint contact the lanlord

ronaldinho

Awww no tonaldinho

Awww ronaldinho I'm so sorry, I didn't read the name properly loll I have asked the agency and no one has contact them so far, but rang my solicitor and he advised me to bring my new contract letter non impediment and the inspection report :( he will send an update so we will see I hope I get an answer before lol as I might need to pay again :(
He will send them an up to date , do you mean he can contact them ?

luna06

can i book one way tiket to uk with uk spouse visa ??
I think what I was reading in some threads you need to book a return ticket I don't remember where I read it but it has something to do when you leaving the country :) will try to find out for you , when r u planing to come over ? THanks for your promtly reply

luna06

He will send them an up to date , do you mean he can contact them ?
Ronaldinho my lawyer told me he will email them and give them an update of my accommodation I dunno what to do as I have phoned my previous agency and they haven't been contacted either my employer I'm a bit concern if I do sent will delAyed my application, :(

Flower

Hello all :) on the Apendix 2 of the VAF4A there is a question asking 'Do you intend to work in the UK?' My husband will work when he comes when he finds a job we dont have any job lined up at the moment, what should I tick yes or no? Also ive just registered an account on the Visa4UK webiste it says 'Apply for myself' or 'Apply for someone else'. Is it better that he applys or I apply for him?

cherie63

I think what I was reading in some threads you need to book a return ticket I don't remember where I read it but it has something to do when you leaving the country :) will try to find out for you , when r u planing to come over ? THanks for your promtly reply

He does not need a return ticket.

real madrid

thank for your help

real madrid

i have tunisian driver license and i went to tunis this week and i got the tunisian international driver license can i drive with it in uk ?

luna06

i have tunisian driver license and i went to tunis this week and i got the tunisian international driver license can i drive with it in uk ?
How did you managed to get the international license and how much does it cost ? Yes you can drive with international license :) all the best :)

luna06

real madrid

yes i know lol im gonna spend the eid her with my familly so i be going after the eid inshalla :)

real madrid

i think its next thursday

real madrid

i meet my wife in summer 2010 i got my visa this week i applied first time 2012 refused and appeal refused .
i applied second time 2014 refused but i won the appeal the appeal this time .

robynnehm

Just interested... maybe for future reference for myself but what do people get refused for? Missed docs or miss information just intrigued, if you don't mind me asking x

real madrid

not meeting the requiements missing docs many reasons my second visa application its was perfect but i got refused because of the interview