Spouse visa Application - how many granted visa

real madrid

sorry if im asking too much i have uk spouse visa and i booked with tunisia air so is that ok ?

scotty_bambam

Tunisair... Yes.you got the right one.

real madrid

thank you . i went to change some money today , tunisian dinar to english pnd its litel hard to find english pnd in banks .
i went to few banks its tunis and i found about 320 pnd . ther is euro but i dont wana change twice
tomrow im going to try in tunis cartage airport and i hope i find other wise i have to change to euro .

gem15

thank you . i went to change some money today , tunisian dinar to english pnd its litel hard to find english pnd in banks .
i went to few banks its tunis and i found about 320 pnd . ther is euro but i dont wana change twice
tomrow im going to try in tunis cartage airport and i hope i find other wise i have to change to euro .
When I went back to the UK I changed dinar to pounds at the post office. Previously the airport would only give euros as they never had enough pounds which would then mean you lose money by exchanging twice.

real madrid

are they going to ask me few questions in passport control wen i get to gatwick ?

Trulymadlydeeply

Tunis Carthage should be ok depending on how much you are bringing? Yes you will get questioned at immigration control at Gatwick. They will ask you why you are here where are you travelling to and how are you getting there, is anyone waiting for you etc. Nothing that you shouldn't be able to answer.

real madrid

im taking about 1500 pnd or 1800 pnd not sure yet is that ok ? u think they gonna question me about this ammount

tigger

Do I need a letter from employee no older than 21 days?

Flower

My Husband got his Visa!!! Wohhooo Total of 12 days since submitting his application <3

robynnehm

Amazing flower!!! Congratulations!! X

scotty_bambam

My Husband got his Visa!!! Wohhooo Total of 12 days since submitting his application <3
Wow! Wow! Wow! Any tips? Was it very straightforward? Did you use s lawyer? If so what was the cost and do you have his number.lol.congratulations. xxx

sass

Congratulations, 12 days! wowsers :)

Shazza100

When was his appointment? or do you mean 12 days from his appointment - either way that's record time. congratulations!

Jane BM

Congratulations.

zouba

hi everyone i need some help with one thing so if anyone can answer me that would be great. i'm going to apply for a spouse as i'm tunisian guy and i married a british citizen and i know we need to provide proof of relationship and we speak everyday for 3 years now on viber and we strated gathering and saving our convo since ladt year cause thats when we started thinking about getting married so my question is : do i have to print all the convo that we had knowing its gonna be hundreds of pages or should i just print some of it ??? so if anyone had that problem before just let me know what they did and whats the best way to do it cause im afraid its gonna be too much for the visa people . thank you in advance.

scotty_bambam

hi everyone i need some help with one thing so if anyone can answer me that would be great. i'm going to apply for a spouse as i'm tunisian guy and i married a british citizen and i know we need to provide proof of relationship and we speak everyday for 3 years now on viber and we strated gathering and saving our convo since ladt year cause thats when we started thinking about getting married so my question is : do i have to print all the convo that we had knowing its gonna be hundreds of pages or should i just print some of it ??? so if anyone had that problem before just let me know what they did and whats the best way to do it cause im afraid its gonna be too much for the visa people . thank you in advance.
I'm currently doing visa with my husband and the advice I got here was not every conversation but s few each week to show the relationship is ongoing..but I would try and get early conversations too.

zouba

i don't think i can get the early conversations cause u cant find them and we changed phones :( is it really necessary to get the convo of the whole 3 years ? and who would save his convo with his gf for 3 years :/ anyhoo thanks for ur help and i hope its enough .

scotty_bambam

i don't think i can get the early conversations cause u cant find them and we changed phones :( is it really necessary to get the convo of the whole 3 years ? and who would save his convo with his gf for 3 years :/ anyhoo thanks for ur help and i hope its enough .
You don't save them.but they are there.you just need a way to access them.I've been with my husband 3 and half years and found our first message on Facebook.you download a file.

zouba

we dont talk on fb cause we both dont use it we speak on viber and skype on our mobiles :( and as i said we changed our mobiles .