Spouse visa application

scotty_bambam

We submitted 1 Nov. And it was our wedding anniversary 30 Oct. So we included the anniversary cards we gave each other,as well as wedding cards and all birthday cards and letters we're supposed to get them back,but if we don't,its a small price to pay for a visa .
Your bank statements.. Its not a case of them being valid by a stamp ,but relevant to the time frame.you need 6 months wage slips and 6 months bank statements so depending on the date of the month you get paid,just time your submission for a few days after that.

robynnehm

Do we need to copy the application as well as all the documents we have... so the original application and 2 copies or just the one application and the orginal docs and then 2 copies if the docs? Just so we're clear on that ahha no point sending in 3 applications for the same person really x x

scotty_bambam

The same applies for the online application that you print,still need extra 2 copies.one for at hone and one for your copies file.same for suo7 and appendix 2

robynnehm

What about photos do we need to copy them too?? Because we can but it's getting more and more expensive haha and we have lots of photos and cards in there too x x

robynnehm

You've been so helpful!! I'm sorry to be such a pain x x

robynnehm

Woth his birth certificate does it HAVE to be in FRENCH before taken to the beladier and the ministries or can it be arabic?? I'm sorry again I just don't want to have anything wrong he has it all in arabic but if it NEEDS to be french we can do french.... maybe french is because it goes to Paris for the actual processing? X I'm not sure x let me know on these as soon as you can please thankyou again!! X

scotty_bambam

I just colour photocopied the pics I sent.the. pics I got done in asda on their machine 8x10 collage containing 14 pics a sheet.one sheet was wedding.one was with family etc.I had 5 of these sheets and just put in a few more wedding pics 5x7 at the last minute,and as I said just colour photocopied them at home.I spent over £100 on printer ink as my printer has a mind of its own and was printing lrocessed in france.it goes to sheffield u.koads of extra copies. The birth certificate ,or whatever u said..Arabic or French not important the translation into English is important,it does not get

scotty_bambam

My reply went a bit stupid. The visa not processex in France anymore its Sheffield

robynnehm

Bloody hell ok!! Wow! That's awful as I'm about 45 mins from Sheffield! Grrr!!
Ok so he can photocopy them as he has them all ill just wire him some money for that x x jesus... haha x