Spouse Visa - Documents Needed

scotty_bambam

What do you mean you don't have to support FLR?

Secrets and anger? Scotty this is sounding worse and worse I'm afraid to say....I can honestly say that whilst it's a huge learning curve when they first arrive, the issues that you seem to be experiencing are not normal, if anything you should be experiencing the honeymoon phase right now!!!
Unfortunately there was no honeymoon phase.what I mean is,if we don't get on,I won't support the next stage of the visa process.looking back we weren't getting on for a while but i put it down to stress of visa.there have been a few tender moments,they're actually increasing, but the anger is always close to the surface.

Njt11

Thanks, debenhams!! Seems so long ago now!! @scotty_bambam i really hope things get better for you either way xxx

Can anyone just confirm, I am asking for 2 letters from work, one which says salary, how long worked here, my job and copy of contract...this (I think) can be 3 months old, the other one to support my payslips (which will confirm my gross earnings each month) is 28 days....that right?? Just before I ask them, thanks in advance xx

Jasmine

Financial documents are within 28 days of online submission date.

Njt11

And everything else.....even info from work (not pay related) is 3 months?? @Jasmine xx

Jasmine

I would imagine that is fine - as long as they give their contact details if the ECO needs to confirm you're still employed there during the time of application. However, I would maybe leave the letter to be dated as close to submission as possible - depending how you're getting your half over to Tunisia (courier/in person) :)

Liz Brown

Any advice which courier is the best to use to send over all the documents? Parcel monkey is looking the cheapest and they use DPD but I just want to be sure they arrive safely Xx

Liz Brown

Depends how busy they are. Sometimes you can do the following day, the following week or a month later.

But saying that you have to remember that financial documents are within 28 days of online submission.
Thank you x

Jasmine

Any advice which courier is the best to use to send over all the documents? Parcel monkey is looking the cheapest and they use DPD but I just want to be sure they arrive safely Xx

DHL or UPS.

Both have a turnaround of 2-3days

Liz Brown

I think I've gone a bit overboard with 600 pictures printed on photo paper in a large album. Posting my application online with solicitor on Friday will see if she thinks I'm a bit OTT!

Jasmine

I think I've gone a bit overboard with 600 pictures printed on photo paper in a large album. Posting my application online with solicitor on Friday will see if she thinks I'm a bit OTT!

Far too many to be honest. You only need a couple of pics spanning your relationship and a couple from the wedding.
I didnt use photo paper either, standard A4, inserted photo into Word and printed, 4 pics per page.

Liz Brown

Far too many to be honest. You only need a couple of pics spanning your relationship and a couple from the wedding.
I didnt use photo paper either, standard A4, inserted photo into Word and printed, 4 pics per page.
Just wanted as much evidence as possible. I really want my hubby here for summer xx

Jasmine

Just wanted as much evidence as possible. I really want my hubby here for summer xx

I understand that, as I would imagine thats the goal for 95% of these marriages. But I would just make sure that you have covered all the main areas (financial, accommodation, and subsisting marriage). 600 photos is an excessive amount.
I understand that this part of the process is rather stressful. Will you be applying using priority when the time comes?

Liz Brown

Yes priority. The only thing I haven't got which I understand is not essential is a council inspection of my property confirming it wouldn't be overcrowded xx

Jasmine

Yes priority. The only thing I haven't got which I understand is not essential is a council inspection of my property confirming it wouldn't be overcrowded xx

Have you got your tenancy agreement? Or a letter from who you rent from stating its X bedrooms suitable for X people?

Liz Brown

Live with my mum in a 3 bedroom house so I have a letter from her and house is paid for so I have the land registry document to prove this. You are most wonderful thank you for all your help! Xx

Mrs K

With the financial evidence, I know you cant count tax credits towards the proof of income, but what if you receive money from your ex partner for your child, can you use that? If you can what proof do you need? to see the money going into my bank each week, but would I need any sort of letter or confirmation from my ex? thanks x

Njt11

Yeah you can use maintenance you need something from them I think x

Saule

Way too many!:) It's nothing to do with the pictures, the main important point is you meet the earning requirement. I put around 10photos, casual and few of the engagement/marriage.