Spouse Visa - Documents Needed

Njt11

Thanks again xxx @sass

ROULLA

Hii, looks a difficult situation, someone on here recommended a website on Facebook called ' I love my foreign spouse ' corny name but absolutely brilliant for advice, it's a closed group so you have to request membership, but I highly recommend it, loads of people who have been or are going through various visas x
Hi Sass, hope that you are well! Can I ask you is this Facebook page good and is it only about visas and stuff?
Why is it a closed group I wonder :)

Jane BM

Hi Sass, hope that you are well! Can I ask you is this Facebook page good and is it only about visas and stuff?
There are a lot of closed groups on FB, I'm part of a couple myself..closed groups are great as they can generally be screened as to who is accepted. A lot of people share very personal info and wouldn't want all and sundry to see it...makes sense to me.

And yes that particular group is mainly about visas, although not just Tunisian related.

sass

It's excellent, I am not sure if we would have got the visa without it, covers FLR and ILR too and yes Jane is right, alot of personal information on there, things that people who don't need the group don't need to know x

ROULLA

It's excellent, I am not sure if we would have got the visa without it, covers FLR and ILR too and yes Jane is right, alot of personal information on there, things that people who don't need the group don't need to know x
Oh thank you Sass, I was just curious. Thank god I never needed to go through anything like that. Law's change, year after year now:)

Hello I have a question me and my husband are at the last of our paper work and he has already had 2 appointments. One they said they needed his up to date Police records, Birth Certificate, and our marriage license plus translated in English. So we did that and sent it in Email they sent him another appointment and he went then they said we need your wife's affidavit of support her 2015 taxes and your co- spongers Affidavit of support and her 2015. So today he went back and they asked for these 4 papers and his passport and his phone number where he can be reached and they said they will give him a call... So what I am asking if anyone has any idea what this means is it what I am praying it is please let me know soon thanks have a good day. Theresa and Sofien Ghanmi