spouse visa to uk

kels

hello me n my husband was woundering if any one could help us. we are currently trying to apply for spouse visa and was woundering if anyone knows what i as the uk citenzen should be earning a month and how much i should be saving a month and how much saving we should have overall i hope someone could help xxx

Mrs H

Hi Kels,

The new regulations I think come into force on 9th July state that you must have a mnimum income of £18600 per year which works out at £1550 per month.

There are no set rules on how much savings you should have. All you have to prove is that you can afford to support your husband financially if he gets a visa to the UK

kels

Hi Kels,

The new regulations I think come into force on 9th July state that you must have a mnimum income of £18600 per year which works out at £1550 per month.

There are no set rules on how much savings you should have. All you have to prove is that you can afford to support your husband financially if he gets a visa to the UK

kels

ok thank you how did you find out this information please is their a link or anything xxx

kels

ok thank you how did you find out this information please is their a link or anything xxx
mrs h do u alos know if this money is before or after tax xx

Jane BM

Check out the UKBA website it tells you about the new regulations that are coming into force.