Starting visa process

Hi
I've just recently got married to my Tunisian boyfriend of 2 years. We are now starting the spouse Visa process we are not rushing it and are looking at putting it in December. I know what we need to provide to the embassey but I have a couple of questions about the process.

1. What is the best way to present all of our paperwork ie in a hard back folder? There is going to be a lot I feel and I want it to be as easy and simple to read as possible.
2. We speak daily on video chat on WhatsApp and I have started to screenshot our call log from that but we also send text messages daily and there are thousands how do I decide what to show?
3. Our relationship on the whole has been easy and we are like 2 peas in a pod but we have had a couple arguments do I show these (via text) because to me it shows we are human and do have disagreements?

Thank you so much in advance.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
1. What is the best way to present all of our paperwork ie in a hard back folder? There is going to be a lot I feel and I want it to be as easy and simple to read as possible.

I would check the latest advice. When I submitted mine i had a floppy plastic folder the ones with transparent pockets and i then tab each one with the sections. This was some years ago I do remember that they had an adversion to staples

2. We speak daily on video chat on WhatsApp and I have started to screenshot our call log from that but we also send text messages daily and there are thousands how do I decide what to show?

Although again I would check the latest info I doubt they would sit and read through your conversations. A log of calls and more importantly a log of the plane tickets and visits you have made to each other. Photos of you together etc etc

3. Our relationship on the whole has been easy and we are like 2 peas in a pod but we have had a couple arguments do I show these (via text) because to me it shows we are human and do have disagreements?

I doubt you would need to show that information. The same goes if you sexted each other thats private information, in the old days you would never have audio recordings of your conversations just records of the calls.

Thanks so much Kris, I'm just looking again though the embassy website every thing we need to provide but it's only showing proof of relationship (phone calls, photos, visits etc) proof of income but I swear reading through threads on here it said about accommodation and also a letter of invitation written by myself but cant find any of that on the website. It's very strange