staying together before marriage??

Trulymadlydeeply

We only stayed in hotels after we were married. We were always asked for our marriage certificate (blue book) gradually they stopped asking as our surnames obviously the same in our passports.

YOLO

We only stayed in hotels after we were married. We were always asked for our marriage certificate (blue book) gradually they stopped asking as our surnames obviously the same in our passports.
ugh , Do all tunisians hôtels require "Marriage Certificate".

scotty_bambam

When you booked 2 room, did you sleep with each other , didn't you? what i mean did he leave his room and went with you? because that's how it works :D
Of course we only used one room.lol.

scotty_bambam

oh good the, so they don't care if one of you change his room? lol
I don't know if they don't care or dont notice.they don't follow you to your room.lol.but maybe they would show more concern if it was a Tunisian man with a Tunisian woman

YOLO

I don't know if they don't care or dont notice.they don't follow you to your room.lol.but maybe they would show more concern if it was a Tunisian man with a Tunisian woman
hhhhhhhh :mad:

Trulymadlydeeply

If unmarried couples especially tunisian want to stay together in one room they usually take a back hander at reception probably cheaper than 2 rooms though?!

Often these days see Libyans with "ladies of the night" paying reception staff!!! :rolleyes:

YOLO

If unmarried couples especially tunisian want to stay together in one room they usually take a back hander at reception probably cheaper than 2 rooms though?!

Often these days see Libyans with "ladies of the night" paying reception staff!!! :rolleyes:
:D

gem15

When you booked 2 room, did you sleep with each other , didn't you? what i mean did he leave his room and went with you? because that's how it works :D
Yes thats how it works but the point was the hotel knows its illegal and what the laws are in their own country and as far as they are concerned 2 rooms were booked. Other than putting a security guard on the hotel room they have to trust their guests.

scotty_bambam

One room booked all inclusive,the other ..room only.rather do that than give a back hander and feel like "a lady of the night"!
Thankfully married now so don't have that problem.

YOLO

One room booked all inclusive,the other ..room only.rather do that than give a back hander and feel like "a lady of the night"!
Thankfully married now so don't have that problem.
Who's older you or ur mate? you i bet

scotty_bambam

Plus a couple of times went with a friend who was meeting her man, so we just swapped rooms.

love1970

Hello we stayed both in the same room three holidays no problem just before we book the holiday we send an email to the hotel and tell them that we need to stay together in the same room if they say yes so we book its easy

YOLO

Hello we stayed both in the same room three holidays no problem just before we book the holiday we send an email to the hotel and tell them that we need to stay together in the same room if they say yes so we book its easy
And you were not married yet huh? and which hotel?

love1970

Hi we are not married yet the hotels were armaments garden and Honda hotel twice