staying together before marriage??

love1970

Sorry houda. Hotel

annibee

hi we have been staying in same room for the last almost 7 years now 4 or 5 times a year. various hotels at first but settled on the same one for the last 5 years. Also have stayed in the marina apartments in kantaoui no problem

YOLO

hi we have been staying in same room for the last almost 7 years now 4 or 5 times a year. various hotels at first but settled on the same one for the last 5 years. Also have stayed in the marina apartments in kantaoui no problem
Good for you both

SamyB

you mean Houda Yasmine Hammamet or Houda Golf Monastir ?

check Salima Club Kantaoui too ( two years ago I was with ... )

love1970

Hi houda yasmine hamammet 4 stars hotel and its not far from carthage land

love1970

Not at all and i booked all inclusif 73.5 a day same room double bed lol

SamyB

73,5 Euro ? price for two person ?

love1970

No 73.5 dinars for me and about her she boomed from uk so i guess it was about 60dinars for her

love1970

Well she booked a whloe week all inclusif with 290 pound including tickets and everything i think its not expensive at all

Anastasia

I need all your info and advice please.
My intention is to rent a flat to stay with my boyfriend who is Tunisian for one week holidays
The owner of appartment warn me about the risk we both take
What shall I do? I m European citizen live permanently in UK.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I need all your info and advice please.
My intention is to rent a flat to stay with my boyfriend who is Tunisian for one week holidays
The owner of apartment warn me about the risk we both take
What shall I do? I m European citizen live permanently in UK.
Its low risk you have to have deniability as in dont bonk outside or tell everyone.

Tunisia is patriarchal as in Tunisian Man with foreign woman = tolerated/stud. Tunisian woman with foreign boyfriend = either protected from her actions or potential prostitution.

I would say he is you friend and he is renting it for you whilst you visit.

Minimal risk I would say if you keep it on the lowdown usually these things are reported by the neighbours so if you respectful and quiet why should they complain.