Successful visa application

O

othman

hii chez 125 im new in this site can u pls tell me the peper u submitted . think u

Jane BM

hii chez 125 im new in this site can u pls tell me the peper u submitted . think u
Hi Othman, what's your situation? Don't really understand what you need to know...

O

othman

O

othman

hi jane im maried i want to apply for a visa but im steel confused wich paper i have to provid

Jane BM

hi jane im maried i want to apply for a visa but im steel confused wich paper i have to provid
Hi Othman, you'll need to check out the UKVI site, it lists all that's needed. Your wife can hopefully understand it. If it's a spouse visa you'll need to do an English test and also provide your B3, plus there's quite a lot your wife needs to provide, for example, she needs to earn at least £18,600.

O

othman

think
Hi Othman, you'll need to check out the UKVI site, it lists all that's needed. Your wife can hopefully understand it. If it's a spouse visa you'll need to do an English test and also provide your B3, plus there's quite a lot your wife needs to provide, for example, she needs to earn at least £18,600.
think u jane i will go to the site

Aysha

Hi I am a little confused my hubby has recently done the A2 and B1 test is that sufficent for a spouse visa or is he required to do a B3?

Aysha

:Dignore above hubby just told me what a B3 is LOL

bascar

There are quite a few conflicting things which is so frustrating I e mailed the Brit council in Tunisia but all they said was yes your husband may take the test in December but did not answer what I was asking so I emailed them again to ask is the ket still valid but they haven't answered I will try the Brit council in uk see if they can give a clear answer thanks fir your help
Hi Rosanna ... the KET is definately all you need for a spouse visa .... A1 .......

rosanna

Hi I am a little confused my hubby has recently done the A2 and B1 test is that sufficent for a spouse visa or is he required to do a B3?
Hi sorry for late reply I haven't been on for a long time yes that will be fine in sure but look on ku a site there's a list of acceptae English test levels x

rosanna

Hi Rosanna ... the KET is definately all you need for a spouse visa .... A1 .......
Hi
Yes as far as I'm aware but check ku a site as it's 8 month since we processed the visa good luck xx

SSSFFF

SSSFFF

Othman i will post in next few days a list of all documents you need to apply for spouse visa .
I Will make it easy for you or anybody to know what he need exactly and with all details.
You will just need to get your wife to read , she will know exactly what she need, she will understand it better ok brother

Aysha

Hi Hubby passed A2 so I am assume thats fine?

bascar

yes that is a higer than an A1 which is the minimum requirement .. so fine, and what my husband got too ..