Such a premium domain! What happened to Tunisia.com?

Dramaticgerboa

For such premium dn it sounds quiet here.! It was busier years back.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
For such premium dn it sounds quiet here.! It was busier years back.

Here is the clue for you

British tourists

440,000 in 2014

80,000 in 2018

The site is live but we see if security can hold before we start updates etc as another incident like sousse and its over again for years.

Sadly the first tourists back will mostly be on packages and it will take even longer for people to want to live in Tunisia or explore the other areas outside the resorts.

So at the moment the forum is now working and we see.

Last edited:

denisehilton

I have also noticed there aren't too many conversations in this forum recently. Maybe it's due to the fact that people are moving towards mobile. And forums don't do so well on mobile phones.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I have also noticed there aren't too many conversations in this forum recently. Maybe it's due to the fact that people are moving towards mobile. And forums don't do so well on mobile phones.

generally people like to consume content now and have one way statements more than conversations.

The forum was always a hobby and I have noticed things have picked up a little over the last few months.

Tourism from the UK has apparently dramatically increased this season so after this you will get a few people who want to know more about Tunisia maybe buying a house or a romance etc etc

In the old days the core of forum members lived in Tunisia many owning houses and some businesses.

This is rarer these days.