swedish visa

jo2012

Hi i was wondering if someone could let me know the current steps for a Tunisia to get a Swedish visa after marriage. So far application has been received, passport given back and beenbto Algeria for biometrics, has anyone else's husband done same?
Thanks

lynn

Hi i was wondering if someone could let me know the current steps for a Tunisia to get a Swedish visa after marriage. So far application has been received, passport given back and beenbto Algeria for biometrics, has anyone else's husband done same?
Thanks
Maybe Huttan can help she lives in Sweden :)

huttan

Best is always to get updates directly from the immigration center in Sweden. Things changes...and there wore things that was about to change already then...so best is always to speak to them directly.

Jenny

Thanks

Hej!
by biometric do you mean the interview at the embassy? Anyway, after that all his paper will be sent to migrationsverket. That can rake some time. When they received it they will send you a letter with info about what forms you need to fill in. After you sent in your forms it's just to wait.

Lycka till!
Kram
Jenny

Last edited:

Jenny

Thanks

If I didn't reply your question, pls let me know and I will try to guide you.

Jenny