Teleperformance

Shazza100

Can anyone who has recently been successful with a visa application help me....my partner is waiting on a visa decision. The teleperformance website has not worked for a week so unable to track the visa application. It states "site under maintenance". The other way of checking the status is by sending a message by e-mail, which we have done. It states a reply in 1 day, we still haven't a reply after 5 days. The remaining way to check the status is by telephone which costs £1.20 per minute and you have to have a credit card to give details to the operator over the telephone before you have even started the call...first time I have heard of this! Anyway, what I am asking is does the applicant still get a telephone call to say passport ready to collect since Teleperformance have taken over? If this is the case, we can just forget about the useless website and trying to track it and just wait for a phone call.

Samza

:eek::eek::mad::mad:Hello Shazza
Having the same issue too. It's been down for over 2weeks! They responded within the hour both times that I've emailed for status which was initially in progress when they emailed me bk and this week they don't have any status and said that maybe be because Application was submitted recently or I've given wrong reference (ref IS correct and app. Submitted weeks ago) so no idea where we at - my concern is if TP SITE is down then their automated emails won't trigger either - and yes to speak to anyone will cost £1.20 pm - i would email them again shazza it's v annoying though just knowing the. Status makes a difference -

Shazza100

Thanks for your reply Samza. I will email again. I agree I don't think any automated emails will be triggered.I am frustrated by Teleperformance. I hope you get an update soon!

Samza

yes I think you should email ( not sure if they will reply until after Easter) - the office in Tunis said they have nothing to do with UK so couldn't help so only thing is either email (which is great if they can find some kind of update !) or call premium rate number ! Well shazza good luck hope you don't wait too long x

Shazza100

Ah Samza I did get a reply this time same as your second reply. No update as either number is wrong or just submitted application. Neither are correct . Guess its waiting for the phone call then from the visa centre. Good Luck and please let me know when you hear :)

Samza

Glad I'm not going crazy
It's annoying that there's no communication in the teleperformance Website at least telling people that the tracker isn't working ... I don't even know if they will call :( it says they email but again it's v frustrating that they can't even find a status.... Anyway fingers crossed they get this fixed soon x

Shazza100

Yes i agree so poor and very annoying. I think they will telephone Samza.

Shazza100

Samza - did you try to re-register on the other teleperformance site? I have seen some posts to say that this is the site to register but you can only do this with a different e-mail address than you previously registered but it is linked with the application number. I am too scared to try in case it doesn't work and the other site comes back and by re-registering it means that one then won't then work.

Samza

Hey Shazza no I haven't thought about doing that - I don't know if that would work if the site is down ? It's now showing as an application data error when I try now... Where I tried resetting password it had troublw doing that

Samza

When trying to reset password it's saying ..We are having difficulty sending an email to your address.

Shazza100

Yes I saw somewhere that its actually creating a new profile so you have to reregister with a new email and it will link to the tracking number but im too worried to try!

Samza

Hey Shazza do u mean the teleperformance site and click register ? Can you send me the link just in case Im thinking of wrong site? If we re-reg does it mean we will get an email to both

Samza

It' worries me that there's no notice to say that the sites down and hope to have it fixed soon ... Bla bla

Shazza100

The link is the one that the old website has a link to. I don't know if re registering is a good idea. I have no clue but I'm wondering if this other website where you tried to get a new password is the only site now. It's just very frustrating and I have no clue why the website we were using before has not been working for so long.

Shazza100

I have sent them this message but no reply..I can no longer track my application on website www.ge2tn.tpcontact.co.uk as it states "site under maintenance" and gives the link of the website uk.tlscontact.com. I am unable to log on that website as it states username and password do not match. The application was submitted 7 weeks ago and it last stated on the tracker received 19th February 2015 for a decision. Please can you locate the application and provide me with a proper update. Please also explain the problem with your website.

Remind me what service that Teleperformance provides because I don't see it...

Samza

I've sent various messeges and they Havent bothered responding at all. very frustrating

Samza

I used the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service Rather than TP BUT as I say being ignored.

Samza

Hey shazza I tried to log i and it prompted me to register so I did ... I can now log in no problem BUT now there no history of where the application is - it seems they have indeed changed system of some kind and our logins have disappeared!

Shazza100

oh that's interesting - was that the tlscontact website? Did you use the same e-mail address or a different one. Did you also link it to the application number. So no tracking info then...so confusing.