Teleperformance

Samza

image.jpg

Samza

Like you said different link to original site that we registered
To...http://www.ge2tn.tpcontact.co.uk it worked for a couple of weeks then just went to pot ... So my gut instinct is they have our documents sitting in Tunis . No notice ...no emails.... No one responding from any of the sources that they suggest

Shazza100

That is very interesting. Clearly this is the new link for tracking but its not actually linking to your application at all. It looks like the position before the documents are submitted. I wonder if it will update now over the next days now you have successfully registered. I don't know if the decision has been made - who knows! May be they don't call??. Let me know if it updates to anything else! Thanks for keeping me informed :)

Samza

Will do shazza ! Have you registered again? P_off is an understatement

Shazza100

No but will ask my partner to do this again now. Its awful isn't it. I am hoping that as you have it linked with the application number it should update in the next days with the status - here's hoping!

Shazza100

Hello Samza. i hope you are well. i was just wondering if the tracking updated on your new registration? I dont have any news. I posted to Teleperformance fcb page but got an automated reply about registering on the new site or using the international enquiry service.

Samza

Hello hun still no news Im afraid TGS replied some automated crap that didn't answer the question and nothing has happened after registration - I called TGS in the end and they can't locate the GWF number so they said they would esculate to the right people ... Then I got an email asking me to provide passport no .. DOB etc and to do it using the enquiry website on Tgs ... Just getting the runaround shazza they were aware there are system issues and not sure if emails will work ... But in short they know nothing ...

Shazza100

Yes I expect they cannot locate it because they use the same website that we do! So you rang them? I was thinking about doing this on Monday. Which number did you ring? They know about the website issue then. So after the phonecall they said they would escalate it but then you got an e-mail directing you back to the enquiry website. How awful :-(. Does your partner live close to Tunis?

Samza

Yes called them yesterday01243 218154 they said just wait for an email asked them if that will work due to site being changed and they couldn't answer... They said they will esculate ...but as soon as call I ended I got an email asking me to provide. Some details however you can't reply to the email and have to go thru the same site- he doesn't live close but can get there easily

Samza

Yes called them yesterday01243 218154 they said just wait for an email asked them if that will work due to site being changed and they couldn't answer... They said they will esculate ...but as soon as call I ended I got an email asking me to provide. Some details however you can't reply to the email and have to go thru the same site

Shazza100

All very unhelpful. You are right they dont have a clue. They didnt provide any help with the old website problem either it seems-that now just shows error. Did they ask you to pay by credit card in the phonecall for the cost of the call? I find this astounding! I think if it isnt resolved in a couple more weeks I think my partner will travel to Tunis to see if anything has been returned.

Samza

Yes had the pleasure of paying for the call too x I thought about getting him to go Tunis but they won't let you in without an email confirmation that's the problem too

Shazza100

Oh really? I didnt know that!

Samza

Yep ... It says it somewhere I. The TP site and they said that to my hubby - although it's worth a try i guess . I really hope they pull their finger out x

Samza

Some progress !!this was emailed early this morning ......As it is taking longer than expected to process your application, I am now
escalating your case with the Home Office and requesting to review your
application and provide us with an update. .....so at least I know something is being done now

Shazza100

Some progress !!this was emailed early this morning ......As it is taking longer than expected to process your application, I am now
escalating your case with the Home Office and requesting to review your
application and provide us with an update. .....so at least I know something is being done now

That's great, well done!

Shazza100

Hi Samza - it seems someone got a little more than a automated reply to a facebook post about the same problem as us and it confirms the website we were originally registered on is no more. The reply was :-

"Thank you for your enquiry. Please be informed that the website http://www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk is no more operational. It was updated to uk.tlscontact.com. Apologies for inconvenience.

Therefore there are some technical issues when trying to track your applicaion. As soon as your passport is ready, you will receive a notification email fromp you visa application cener stating that your passport is ready for collection.

Create an account on the relevant
http://tpcontact.co.uk/ country website to track the status of your application in real-time and receive email alerts when a decision has been made.

Did you know you can find out everything you need to know about how to make a UK visa application at
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/?

More information on your chosen application location can also be found on the relevant country website at
http://tpcontact.co.uk/.

You application will be considered by UKVI, part of the UK government,. Teleperformance does not make any decisions relating to your visa applications.

We hope this information helps"

You can tell the part which is automated and which isn't. Even though they say create an account on the new website, it hasn't worked has it. I think this is the automated part but they are saying we will receive a notification e-mail stating passport ready for collection...whether this works in practice who knows.

Samza

:banghead::banghead:ah thanks Shazza - it's a shame we wasn't informed of this to start with instead of having to guess - unacceptable ! Anyway I guess we have to sit and wait until they contact us

Samza

Hey Shazza I got a vague reply today:
With regards to your enquiry, we have received a response stating that
their application is being processed. The target processing time for
Settlement applications is 60 working days.

Shazza100

Samza - we had news! My partner got two e-mails yesterday - one saying they had made a decision and one saying his passport was ready to collect. He went today - all is well and a decision was made on 9th April 2015. His visa was granted. So don't worry - you will get an e-mail, but there wasn't a phonecall though.

I really wish you the best of luck and I have a feeling you will hear really soon. Thank you for all your messages these days - I thought I was going mad at some points! xxx