Teleperformance

Samza

That's brilliant news Shazza Im so happy for you !!congratulations to you both x

Shazza100

Thank you Samza - I really hope you hear something soon! I don't know if it helped but last weekend I sent a feedback form from the tunis teleperformance website to explain the problem with the website (that was before I knew that it was no more) and how I couldn't track the application anymore. I also sent an message on their facebook page and they asked me for passport number and appointment date and time and said they would send it to the local centre. I doubt it helped but thought I would pass this on as we then received the e-mails on Tuesday but to be fair the decision was only made on 9th April 2015. So only a few days delay which was sending it back from Paris to Tunis. But its good know that you will get an e-mail and I hope its soon!

Samza

Thanks shazza Im getting so nervous

Shazza100

I know its awful :-( but I guess it seems so long but as people said to me it was only 8 weeks but feels like forever! Hold on in there!

Samza

Thanks shazza ! When will your partner be coming ? At least we have decent weather at the moment so not too cold for him

Shazza100

Ha! yes - after next weekend I think.

Shazza100

How are you Samza? I hope you are ok x

Samza

Hey shazza still waiting Im afraid to say ...hope you are well have you many plans when your partner your arrives ?

Shazza100

I have everything crossed that you will hear early this week.x

Samza

Thanks Shazza hopefully with the answer we want my anxiety levels are going through the roof right now xx

Shazza100

Hello Samza. I am hoping you are not still waiting...x

Samza

Hey shazza hope u are well we got a notification last Friday and my husband came Friday just gone :cat: - v happy and relieved as we we were worried as we did not bother with B3 and birth Certs...

Shazza100

Yehey! Congratulations so pleased for you!! I was worried you were still waiting!

Mickie jade

Hi ladies currently waiting for a decision 5 weeks in and going crazy already can I ask how long did you wait to get a response as a few people I've seen on here are getting them earlier than the 12 week period. Thanks In advance :)

salimslim2015

Hello i got a reply after 10 weeks yes really its so stressful hope u will hear good about it

Mickie jade

Thank you salim, when did you apply

Shazza100

Hi ladies currently waiting for a decision 5 weeks in and going crazy already can I ask how long did you wait to get a response as a few people I've seen on here are getting them earlier than the 12 week period. Thanks In advance :)

Hi. We applied for a fiance visa but same type of visa. We went to the visa centre on 17.02.15. His visa was stamped 10.04.15 and he received two emails on 15.4.15- 1 email saying decision made and your passport will be returned and ready for collection in few days..the other saying passport ready for collection! So about two months but felt like FOREVER...hang on in there..best of luck x

Mickie jade

Thank you Shazza, keeping everything crossed, I'll keep you posted

luna06

Hello everyone, could anyone please confirm if this is the address where hubby needs to drop the documents
Tell performance Tunis visa application center
Leman center IMM B
Berges du lac
Tunis

ThAnks in advance

salimslim2015

Hello i applyed in 17 of september 2014 and got a reply on 27 of november same year and i appealed on 8 of december 2014 and still waiting for reply till today hope u will be accepted otherwise you pass to an appeal in my situation its taking more than six month and i got a letter that they will answer me in september so its stressful and made both of us really suffer too much good luck