Teleperformance

Mickie jade

Hello everyone, could anyone please confirm if this is the address where hubby needs to drop the documents
Tell performance Tunis visa application center
Leman center IMM B
Berges du lac
Tunis

ThAnks in advance

Yes this is the address Luna it's not too far from the British embassy

Mickie jade

Hello i applyed in 17 of september 2014 and got a reply on 27 of november same year and i appealed on 8 of december 2014 and still waiting for reply till today hope u will be accepted otherwise you pass to an appeal in my situation its taking more than six month and i got a letter that they will answer me in september so its stressful and made both of us really suffer too much good luck

Omg that's awful I really feel for you did they have a reason to refuse it?? I hope you hear something sooner

salimslim2015

Ohhh thx well they gave me a reason but the solicitor said its not convinced and they shouldnt refuse it that anyway we provided them with the bank statment that they need and they accepted it and we still waiting thats why i advice everyone here tobe careful when he applies the first time you should provide them witb everythings they need hope u will hear soon

luna06

Hey mick
Omg that's awful I really feel for you did they have a reason to refuse it?? I hope you hear something sooner
Hey mickie, hope you ok? Any news about your visa application ? Ours is been 4 weeks and still waiting, all the best :)

Mickie jade

Hey mick

Hey mickie, hope you ok? Any news about your visa application ? Ours is been 4 weeks and still waiting, all the best :)

Hi Luna sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, we didn't get the visa on my financial income, so I'm saving a little more and going to apply again hopefully next month. How are you? Did you get your visa?

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Mickie, the financial income is a MUST unless you are on DLA then you bypass the rule. Have they told you savings will make a difference? I thought if you didn't meet the required income savings amount was huge as in thousands!?

scotty_bambam

Hi Mickie, the financial income is a MUST unless you are on DLA then you bypass the rule. Have they told you savings will make a difference? I thought if you didn't meet the required income savings amount was huge as in thousands!?
And I thought you had to have the savings for 6 months?

luna06

Hey mick
Hi Luna sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, we didn't get the visa on my financial income, so I'm saving a little more and going to apply again hopefully next month. How are you? Did you get your visa?
hey mickie
Sorry to hear that , we r still waiting if you need help plz contact me I didn't meet the financial requirement but I have savings so the lawyer told me is fine I just hope they don't find anything to refuse our visas

luna06

Mickie one question when u received the letter that they made a decision after how many days they asked our hubby to come to collect it ? We have received the letter saying that they have made a decision we r soo nervous could you plz let me know if they take long or if is quick thanks a lot in advance :)

Mickie jade

I have no idea what DLA is lol sorry I don't receive any benefits I work full time but I do have savings which I didn't include which are in the thousands, it was for a deposit on a house but now I'll add it to the visa fund instead. Do those savings have to be in there for 6 months????

Mickie jade

Mickie one question when u received the letter that they made a decision after how many days they asked our hubby to come to collect it ? We have received the letter saying that they have made a decision we r soo nervous could you plz let me know if they take long or if is quick thanks a lot in advance :)

Hi Hun we never received a letter we had an email saying it was ready and within a week they said it was ready to collect but before he even went to Tunis to collect it the NHS surcharge was refunded into my bank account so we knew we hadn't got it, if you haven't had that done I would say your safe xx

annibee

think its a hell of a lot of savings if not earning £18,600 something well over £50,000 sure someone will know exact amount good luck

Mickie jade

think its a hell of a lot of savings if not earning £18,600 something well over £50,000 sure someone will know exact amount good luck

When we had the passport back and all the documents the letter they had put with it explains why said we needed another £10,000 to meet the financial requirement which We have had to save

annibee

When we had the passport back and all the documents the letter they had put with it explains why said we needed another £10,000 to meet the financial requirement which We have had to save
oh thats good then :)

luna06

I've just checked my bank account and no refund made so far, we just received the email today, saying that decision has been made and will tell us when to collect it, I'm so nervous

scotty_bambam

Omg
I've just checked my bank account and no refund made so far, we just received the email today, saying that decision has been made and will tell us when to collect it, I'm so nervous
Omg.I'm nervous for you.fingers crossed. Xx

Jane BM

A refund of what?