The Berbers

C

Cas

Even some natural readheads around, Interesting Essem. There was a series of small books that detailed each era of history available in a few places, can say they are really worth purchasing, excellent for school studies also.

Essem

Staff member
The book I'm reading is very old and just gives you a summarized version of each era so will post them here a bit at a time.

Trulymadlydeeply

Even some natural readheads around, Interesting Essem. There was a series of small books that detailed each era of history available in a few places, can say they are really worth purchasing, excellent for school studies also.
Ex had a red haired friend they all used to call him "rouge" :)

KheeKhee

Blond from the Vandals centuries ago from East Germany, I kept thinking Vagabonds:oops: but no, it was the Vandals.
or possibly the Vikings...?

C

Cas

Did they venture there Khee Khee?

KheeKhee

Did they venture there Khee Khee?
not sure Cas, I am very interested to know? they ventured just about everywhere! I am curious.

ROULLA

A statue of Kahina, 7th century female Berber religious and military leader

Her real name is Dihyā, Dahyā or Damya (the Arabic spellings are difficult to distinguish between these variants). Al-Kāhinat (the female soothsayer) was the nickname used by her Muslimopponents because of her reputed ability to foresee the future.
Over four centuries after her death, Tunisian hagiographer al-Mālikī seems to have been among the first to state she resided in the Aure's Mountains. Just on seven centuries after her death, the pilgrim at Tijaniwas told she belonged to the Luwata tribe. When the later historian Ibn Khaldun came to write his account, he placed her with the Jrawa tribe.