the magic powder

Sana

Hi
do u know that bicarbonate is a magic powder that can help u in your beauty treatment?

when having bath , u can use some bicarbonate in your warm water , it will make your skin smoother ( just put 150 g of bicarbonate in hot water of 37_40°) .
in addition it can make your hair more silky ( just put a tablespoon of bicarbonate in your shampoo , then rince it with warm water ) .
it can help u also peeling your face since it erases the dead cells and make it smoother . :)

etc...

i think it's really a magic powder :D;)

bobby g

Know what I'm doing tonight!!!:D:p:D

lauren omranii

nela said:
Sana girl when i have seen the name of this thread I thought you are recommending a crack or heroin! hehhe magic powder

LOL. tbh im not sure what i thought when i saw the name of the thread. but sana another useful post as always : ) sounds liike summiin too try : ) x

Essem

Staff member
Interesting Sana - we use it here in baking as a rising agent - do you think if Iuse enough of it when bathing I won't need a face * body lift???

It can also be also used to clean drains and sinks - so after that uplifting bath or shower, you can be sure your drains have had a good clean too! - multipurpose- fantastic.

RevdKathy

I keep a little pot of it in the fridge to prevent bad smells if I forget to throw out the cabbage.

Mind, I wondered what the 'magic powder' was going to be... speed, heroin, anthrax...

lauren omranii

sounds too me liike thiis biicarbonate stuff realli iis a multi purpose buy! LOL.

Jenny

I defenitly must try it :) never before heard of that you can use it as a beauty treatment

Mezoo

VIP Member
Interesting Sana - we use it here in baking as a rising agent - do you think if Iuse enough of it when bathing I won't need a face * body lift???

It can also be also used to clean drains and sinks - so after that uplifting bath or shower, you can be sure your drains have had a good clean too! - multipurpose- fantastic.
cleans your "guts" too ! teaspoon in a glass of water ends heartburn. this stuff is really magic eh ? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sana

cleans your "guts" too ! teaspoon in a glass of water ends heartburn. this stuff is really magic eh ?

Ohhhhhhhh Mezzo , really u made me laugh :D:D:D Hahahahahahahahahahaha

i read that bicarbonate is useful in beauty treatment in a tunisian magazine , i haven't known this before :p

Mezoo

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhhh Mezzo , really u made me laugh :DHahahahahahahahahahaha

i read that bicarbonate is useful in beauty treatment in a tunisian magazine , i haven't known this before :p
and i'd never heard of the beauty powder stuff. :D
this is almost like school---NOT :eek:

benali123

I have just found out that it gets rid of the smell of sick from carpets too! (Just had a poorly little boy and not matter how hard i shampooed the carpet, i just couldnt get rid of the smell. Then somone recommended Bicarbonate - voila - gone). Remember that all you new mums.... Claire xx

ROULLA

Hi benali123, hope that you are in good health! Sorry to hear that your boy has been poorly and glad that you sorted out your carpet...to be quite honest i thought that it was good to clear out your drains but by reading all this it's suppossed to drain your face aswell.....

Trulymadlydeeply

How much for a kilo, lol :D :D

Would we get done for trafficking................???????????? :D ;)

sylviachoudry

ask ur grannys , also viniger can be very usefull for lots of jobs,

beenthere

does it go by another name? we use baking power on babys butts to prevent rash in the USA.