The Movenpik Hotel - Sousse

Essem

Staff member
In the spanish restaurant, the food was fantastic. 3 courses (main was selection of tapas) with bottle of water & bottle of wine = 124 TD

marhaba

ill just like to wonder lol!

Trulymadlydeeply

I have always gone all inclusive, do you get wine etc with meals as full board?
Some hotels include half a bottle of wine with your meal, or beer.. just check in the description of what's included in their "all inclusive"

marhaba

still wondering until i win the lottery i wont be stayin ther elol

Reba1986

I emailed Movenpick and they have said no drinks whatsoever are included in the price of the full board stay.

C

Cas

I emailed Movenpick and they have said no drinks whatsoever are included in the price of the full board stay.
No Reba it is as I said full board is meals only, and all inclusive includes drinks plus snacks etc
Same everywhere.

Reba1986

No Reba it is as I said full board is meals only, and all inclusive includes drinks plus snacks etc
Same everywhere.
Yes but I just wondered with it being an expensive hotel what you may get.

Tounsia

They have a 25% off deal at the moment for summer. Still a bit pricey but it might be worth it. In Tunisia you get what you pay for so I guess it's time to save the pennies :)

deb123

840 dinar ????? Half a bottle of magon costs 14 dinar in the Movenpick, thats 4 time the price of in the shop !!
but would you like to drink it in the shop

Essem

Staff member
Momovenpick.jpg venpick

Essem

Staff member
photo.JPG photo 1.JPG

Essem

Staff member
photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Essem

Staff member
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG

gem15

They have a lovely brunch in the winter months on a Sunday. Eat as much as you like including Sushi, roast lamb to name a few and sparkling wine for 40 tnd.

Trulymadlydeeply

Although lovely in comparison with the other hotels, not a patch on the Atlantis Palm in Dubai ;) ;)

gem15

Although lovely in comparison with the other hotels, not a patch on the Atlantis Palm in Dubai ;) ;)
It's nice for here but what you can't tell from the pictures is there is no atmosphere in the hotel at all. Not even reception music in the back ground!

Scottochott

Maybe because we're in peak season it's busier right now, there is a quiet laid back atmosphere yes, but trust me it's a lot better than the rest on offer in Sousse. I'm recovering from an operation so am pampering myself here and loving every minute! Having tried some others it certainly beats the mindless animation and loud customers at the other so called 5* offerings. The prices are high for Tunisia, but you get what you pay for, although yes Truly you can transport me to the Atlantis Palm anytime!