The Tunisian Online Teaching Thread../translation thread

shaunaswale

Can anyone recommend a translator in the sousse PEK area? Thanks

pej

Hi, there are plenty of good translators in Sousse, I'm sorry I don't know the name of the one we used. Sometimes you can even have the papers done while you wait. They advertise and have signs up in streets so you should be able to find one easily, or your man could.

jacqui0414

hi there i have a name and address and phone number of translator i used in sousse who deals with the british embassy at home i will put it on here when i get home tonight :)

Nisrin

I've seen you play (soccer/football[europe]) and you are pretty good actually :) And cute too ;)
Where in tunisia are you from?
take care

Patrice

Banned
Je vous avez vue jouer football et vous êtes trés bon jouer. Vous êtes aussi trés mignon.

Où en Tunisie, êtes-vous?

Nisrin

:)

Oh, thank you very much :D.. is it correct?
This guy is in my age (17), and therefore some slang would be pretty good.
Not like super-correct french that you use in schoolpapers..

Patrice

Banned
Oh, thank you very much :D.. is it correct?
This guy is in my age (17), and therefore some slang would be pretty good.
Not like super-correct french that you use in schoolpapers..
I don't know French slang, I am sorry but yes it's correct enough ;)

Sana

www.tunisia.com

U can say this in tunisian dialect;
ena choftik talaab fil koora , kont behi wa mizyen zeda. mnin inti min Tunis? :)

I've seen you play (soccer/football[europe]) and you are pretty good actually :) And cute too ;)
Where in tunisia are you from?
take care
Je vous avez vue jouer football et vous êtes trés bon jouer. Vous êtes aussi trés mignon.

Où en Tunisie, êtes-vous?
If he's only 17, you may be best to say:

"J'ai te vue quand tu joue du foot et tu joue vraiment bien. Tu est aussi tres mignon! Tu habite ou en Tunisie?"

This uses the familiar form of the word "you" rather than the formal, polite version that you'd use for adults. Hope my reply isn't too late!

sunshine08

hi all,:D can anyone translate the song my endless love by lionel richie for me into arabic..plz plz :D

scarlett rose

hi if u go onto free translations or google it..u should be able to translate the words it says arabic/english/english/french whatever try it its free!

[email protected]

i tried google translation just for fun from english to greek and even I, couldn't understand a thing of what I wrote.not to mention about some silly sms i received probably written in arabic using translator.still laughing! better forget it!!!!!!sorry!!!!!mayby Sana can help you.

sunshine08

yea i tried to google it no luck !!! nevermind i'll give it up ...lol.....thanks anyway

ROULLA

Hi Sunshine 08,

hope that you are in good health !
Just thinking even if you try and eventually get the words translated the meaning will not been the same............

Rainbow Brite

Hi all happy new year!!!

Can anyone tell me what this sentence mean, I have no idea if its bad or good: malla la3eb ya oulayed 3ammi

I think it's written in slang so even a rough idea would help. Thanks a lot! xx:)

Patrice

Banned
Hi all happy new year!!!

Can anyone tell me what this sentence mean, I have no idea if its bad or good: malla la3eb ya oulayed 3ammi

I think it's written in slang so even a rough idea would help. Thanks a lot! xx:)
Curious, my tiny rat had it on his satus message on MSN too...

xxx

(Oh, and he's back ringing me at 4am :mad: couldn't sleep after that :mad: )

Rainbow Brite

aw really what a pest.. It's so annoying that i dont know what it means.. My friends buddy in tunisia wrote it under a photo of me and I just wondered if he was being mean??

woudlg

Hi Rainbow Brite, my husband translated it for me - I'll send you a personal mail to you to let you know xxx

Delstar

now we are all curious what it means :- D