The Tunisian Online Teaching Thread../translation thread

kevin91

Hey can someone translate me this please i don't know what it means

Malla wahla ya ezeby
And
Mella ezeby howa

Thank u

i want to tell my tunisian bf i love him ...
Je T'aime is French for I love you. Make shore when you do say it you really mean it and he does to. Don't get your heart broken I pray you find a great man like I have thanks Allah. Good luck

June

May 17th 2015 inhibik mon amour or inmoutalik ou inshallah nokaudoo deeema mabaadnaa .

Alienor

Im not sure where to post but I need a translation for :Ech ta7ch fih ya zebbi chta7chi fih please it is important

Alienor

It doesn't indeed, I hate it when I have to translate such stuff :(
Please can you translate
Ech ta7ch fih ya zebbi chta7chi fih
I wish I could know and thank you so very much

Aslemma

I commented on a lovely picture on FB of a young girl I've known since she was a baby and she replied that "ante is now in good health". Please, who or what is "ante"?

scotty_bambam

I commented on a lovely picture on FB of a young girl I've known since she was a baby and she replied that "ante is now in good health". Please, who or what is "ante"?
Probably auntie

June

She probably means intee! Which is you, as and you are u in good health, probably knowing that you hadn't been well.

Aslemma

Thanks ladies. That makes sense as her spelling is somewhat hit and miss.

Scottochott

I just love Tunisian texts and emails, you have to guess whether words resemble an English/French/Arabic word, then juggle the order, hey presto a sentence! :joyful: Often very funny, but then how many of us could send a message back, so a native Arab speaker would understand? :shifty::shy::sorry:

Jane BM

I just love Tunisian texts and emails, you have to guess whether words resemble an English/French/Arabic word, then juggle the order, hey presto a sentence! :joyful: Often very funny, but then how many of us could send a message back, so a native Arab speaker would understand? :shifty::shy::sorry:
Chuck a wallah or inshallah and you'd be fine....:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

agnes

Hi everyone I am new here. Can someone translate "my husband" thank you.

JamieDon

Hi! New here. Would it be possible to message someone privately for translation? If you'd like to help me out, please send me a message

Candy.w

I'm trying to be sweet and write to my friend of over 10 years. But I want it to be in Tunisian, his native language because I know it will mean so much more

Thank you if anyone has time to translate this for me. I am very appreciative.

"You make me a better person, not just in fitness but in life. Inspiring me to live life to the fullest, you are an important piece of my soul. You give my heart strength and the courage to love without limits. Thank you for your kindness. My life has changed for the better because I love you."