The Tunisian Online Teaching Thread../translation thread

Jasmine

Aww Emma...Im sure it was huni....

Hmm im gonna copy and paste this into an email to my fella and tell him i wants more gestures like this....hehehehe.
Mine is romantic in his own way i suppose, he did buy me a bottle of Boukha LOL
xxx

Sana

www.tunisia.com

thank u sana. yes i did have a missed call .he is so romantic when he wants to be . i just hope that text was ment 4 me!! ha ha
not at all darling , of course it is meant to u ;) u have a romantic man :)

arabchique

Aww Emma...Im sure it was huni....

Hmm im gonna copy and paste this into an email to my fella and tell him i wants more gestures like this....hehehehe.
Mine is romantic in his own way i suppose, he did buy me a bottle of Boukha LOL
xxx
Awww, who says romance is dead ?!!! lol

xx

Jasmine

It was after we finished the bottle hehe.....

arabchique

I hate Boukha ... I'd rather drink paint stripper ... wait a minute ... I thought it tasted familiar :eek:

xx

Jasmine

It does after the first few glasses.....but its ok once your throat is numbed to it! LOL

jacqui0414

aw that was sweet your a lucky girl then Emma :)

i think i told you all before but here we go again me moaning :) hehe
before we got married i got bunch of roses everytime i went to see hubby now your lucky if i get a single rose per year :-( but he does buy me gold now maybe thats why lol

sylviachoudry

i get chocs , we sit and watch a movie and munch the lot, got flowers the first year, and i can get the lovely lines coming out of his mouth, tunisians have the flair for being able to say the most romantic things,

jacqui0414

oh they certainly do sylvia :) where you been hun not been on for ages?

[email protected]

thank u sana. yes i did have a missed call .he is so romantic when he wants to be . i just hope that text was ment 4 me!! ha ha
sometimes when i want to express deep feeling i really prefer my native language.it is more true what i want to say if i say it with my words.i'm sure it was for you emma that's why it was written in way you can read it and not in arabic.you are a very nice couple.!!!

N

NIEZ

hi emma:
im sorry to disopoint you but im not optimistic. what s the matter to say some thing and you know that the others cant understand what i mean???????????
hope that im wrong but be careful emma. i will be a bad friend if i will not tell you my opinion.

emma

hi emma:
im sorry to disopoint you but im not optimistic. what s the matter to say some thing and you know that the others cant understand what i mean???????????
hope that im wrong but be careful emma. i will be a bad friend if i will not tell you my opinion.
i did think this too but when he does text me sometimes its in english sometimes arabic normally addressing me either by my name or wife. this text had no name , and after reading some of these post on here about what has happened to them it just makes you question everything.

[email protected]

i did think this too but when he does text me sometimes its in english sometimes arabic normally addressing me either by my name or wife. this text had no name , and after reading some of these post on here about what has happened to them it just makes you question everything.
but you did have a missed call which means that he called you so when not answer he wrote down his thoughts FOR YOU.
XXX

Kymbers

Can anyone tell me what ya tahfouna means?

Trulymadlydeeply

Think it means darling or similar..

Kymbers

Thanks Truly

I always thought that was habibiti?

Trulymadlydeeply

Habibi, maybe its more of a loving word, Ive just remembered my EX family used to say it to my son, tafouni or something.

benmed30

Banned
Can anyone tell me what ya tahfouna means?
Tahfouna feminine of tahfoun. from the root thfn :D
yummi yummi, sweet and good looking

Trulymadlydeeply

Now we need to know, who said it to ya Kymbers, lol x

woudlg

Habibti is 'my love' (feminine) Habibi (male)