tls website

robynnehm

Wheb applying to put details on the tls site it asks if my husband will be travelling alone or woth someone.. if I go to meet him and travel back together, do I need to add my details no. There too as an alicante? Help please thanks x

scotty_bambam

Wheb applying to put details on the tls site it asks if my husband will be travelling alone or woth someone.. if I go to meet him and travel back together, do I need to add my details no. There too as an alicante? Help please thanks x
I put travel alone,as have others I've spoken to.x

robynnehm

Applicant sorry haha oh right so just travel alone x that for the gov.uk site too?? X

robynnehm

Also when it says spouse details... and he's travelling alone is it then asking for my passport number or his after that? I'm finding it a little difficult... maybe because it's been a busy busy week. Sorry x x help is greatly appreciated x

sass

Also when it says spouse details... and he's travelling alone is it then asking for my passport number or his after that? I'm finding it a little difficult... maybe because it's been a busy busy week. Sorry x x help is greatly appreciated x
You have to look carefully, if you are applying as him, treat the application as if it was him applying and you are the spouse, also you cannot be absolutely sure that you will travel with him, god willing, as and when he gets his visa.
I still remember this was on the form 25 years ago, I put travel alone, even though I did end up travelling with him.

robynnehm

I have another concern about the tls site... We are applying for the settlement spouse visa... now when you choose this on the tls site... The closest to the one were applying for from what I could see... It say short stay settlement. Now obviously it's not short stay...Could someone please tell me if this is right or not? Thanks x x

robynnehm

And I have set up his tls account before I've actually submitted the visa is that ok too? X

scotty_bambam

Yes its short stay settlement,and yrs the account SRT up before.I know it seems odd.x

robynnehm

Good thanks x x that's what ive done!! X you star!!! Still got my fingers crossed for you x x