Top celebrities?

ammulu

Who are the top celebrities in Tunisia?? Actors or Actresses who are really good at acting??

Bouha

i think Hishem Rostom is one of the theatral towering figure in Tunisia as he has participated in many foreign movies particularly in french one .

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hend Sabri is a big (and getting bigger star)

And the singer Saber el-Rubai

Bouha

of course Saber Rebai

known for his husky voice and soulful ballads, you know he was on visit in the west Bank and he gave two concerts in the biblical oasis of Jericho

ROULLA

Hi all,

Hope that you are all in good health ! I saw Saber Rabai in Tunisia and he was fantastic ,he is so down to earth and i dont know if its because im a tourist but they let me go back stage and talk to him, the crowd was brilliant all lighting their phones up what a fantastic atmosphere......................

ammulu

Thats a good number of celebrities. Saber Rabai - should check out more about him. Good Roulla as you got a chance to check him out live. It is very rare to see someone so closely that too a popular celebrity.

ROULLA

Hi ammula,

Hope that yopu are in good health ! You will find that you are somehow able to meet quite a few celebs if you are a tourist, his not the only one that i have meet.
The best ever concert that i went to in Tunisia many years ago was Cheb khaled an Algerian singer but that was magnificent the crowd was spectacular , really good everyone had a candle lit up .............................................

ammulu

I hope to visit sometime soon. I have been hearing about this place so much and I wish I would be able to visit it immediately but......i am not able to make it so soon, so hope to be there sometime. It would be really wonderful time for sure.

ROULLA

Hi Ammula,

Hope that you are in good health ! I hope that one day you are able to fulfill your dreams, good luck for the near future.

ammulu

Thank you Roulla, I like the way you write. Start in a way caring for everyone, it is not common at all. Only few people really care everyone on this earth and one among them might be you.

ROULLA

Hi Ammula,

Hope that this message reaches you in good health ! Thank you so much , i have always told my kids that being polite is a really nice thing and at the end of the day does not cost a thing , your message is so sweet, that really made my day........have a nice day 2day and every day................

ammulu

Good to hear that it made your day. That's really good way to teach kids the way to live life. Nice to see you around.

Tounsia

i love saber, he used to be abit big headed when he 1st started to get famous, now hes chilled down alot, very down to earth.
Also someone becoming quite famous in the middle east is ahmed el sharif, he used to be on the arabic version of pop stars, he didnt win but he has become more famous than any of the candidates, very refreshing :)

ammoun

WOW ! Saber and Ahmed were both born in my city :p

I love Sfax then :D

Tounsia

lol thats where all the stars are at!