Transfers from Enfidha to Sousse

Essem

Staff member
Following companies do really cheap transfers from Enfidha Airport to the Sousse area.

Feel free to add any other transfer companies that you know of.

ResortHoppa.com
lowcosttravelextras.com
medhotel.com
holidaytaxis.com
suntransfers.com
A2Btransfers.com

Travel Republic are the cheapest (today) and act as agents for A2B.

They are approx. half the price of booking direct with A2B - one way NBE to Sousse, £4.78.

The others ranged from £6+ through to £8 (one way).

C

Cas

Yep, paid £13.00 for two people return Enfida/Sousse through Travel republic.

cinders

Following companies do really cheap transfers from Enfidha Airport to the Sousse area.

Feel free to add any other transfer companies that you know of.

ResortHoppa.com
lowcosttravelextras.com
medhotel.com
holidaytaxis.com
suntransfers.com
A2Btransfers.com

Travel Republic are the cheapest (today) and act as agents for A2B.

They are approx. half the price of booking direct with A2B - one way NBE to Sousse, £4.78.

The others ranged from £6+ through to £8 (one way).
transfer4u is the one i mostly use and its the same price as travel republic ..definately these two are the cheapest £ 6.75 so cheap :)

Essem

Staff member
Thanks for the link Jenny :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Wow just look at these prices in comparison to say Gatwick to where I live just over an hour...lucky to get change from 80 quid :mad:

gabriel612

When I went to Sousse in March this time I was worried how we were going to trnsfer. Hubby was out and saw a bus with Enfidha on it. He spoke with the bus driver and he was told that he can get the bus from Sousse station to Enfidha a few times a day and back again.

On the day of my arrival, 10.30 am he caught the bus/coach a 9.00am it was around 12.00 noon by the time I had got my bags and been through passport control and the slight delay at Manchester. Hubby met me we had coffee and chatted then went outside to look for the bus it was around 1.30pm, the bus was waiting just outside. My case was put in the luggage compartment and we got off at Hammam Sousse to the great cost of 10 TD for the both of us, actually I think it was less than that. then got a taxi to our apartment near Cleopatra. The bus is a government run thing a kind of airport shuttle. Very cheap and no hassle drive. It didnt take the highway to avoid the Piage charges, it took the back roads. It took only about 30 minutes I well recommend it. You can catch it at Sousse Station, there are several times a day that you can catch it both ways. Excellent service and value for money, driver has uniform also and very pleasant and helpful. Well done Tunisa.

Essem

Staff member
Great information thanks Gabriel.

Essem

Staff member
Just to advise that one of our members was really let down by A2B yesterday.

She had tried numerous times to contact them to confirm the howeward transfers. The office from which they worked, Travelone, has been non-operational for a while now and the emergency contact number wasn't being answered.

She'd checked her pick up times for a 13.55 flight from Tunis and it was 11.35 from HS.

Her details to them were correct.

She emailed A2B who also could not contact their agent on the ground here so suggested they take a taxi and A2B will refund the cost.

caveatemptor

Just to advise that one of our members was really let down by A2B yesterday.

She had tried numerous times to contact them to confirm the howeward transfers. The office from which they worked, Travelone, has been non-operational for a while now and the emergency contact number wasn't being answered.

She'd checked her pick up times for a 13.55 flight from Tunis and it was 11.35 from HS.

Her details to them were correct.

She emailed A2B who also could not contact their agent on the ground here so suggested they take a taxi and A2B will refund the cost.
We booked A2B last week, no problem with them being there but halfway to PEK the fuel light came on and the driver didn`t have any money, after several phone calls he left the motorway before the last payage and limped to a garage in Sidi Bou Ali where he must have made arrangement to get some fuel. And another thing, a friend booked with them on the same day, pre-warned them thet she would have 3 bags but the driver refused to take her. She had to pay 150 dinar for a grand taxi and is now waiting for A2B`s reply to her complaint.

Neil

When I went to Sousse in March this time I was worried how we were going to trnsfer. Hubby was out and saw a bus with Enfidha on it. He spoke with the bus driver and he was told that he can get the bus from Sousse station to Enfidha a few times a day and back again.

On the day of my arrival, 10.30 am he caught the bus/coach a 9.00am it was around 12.00 noon by the time I had got my bags and been through passport control and the slight delay at Manchester. Hubby met me we had coffee and chatted then went outside to look for the bus it was around 1.30pm, the bus was waiting just outside. My case was put in the luggage compartment and we got off at Hammam Sousse to the great cost of 10 TD for the both of us, actually I think it was less than that. then got a taxi to our apartment near Cleopatra. The bus is a government run thing a kind of airport shuttle. Very cheap and no hassle drive. It didnt take the highway to avoid the Piage charges, it took the back roads. It took only about 30 minutes I well recommend it. You can catch it at Sousse Station, there are several times a day that you can catch it both ways. Excellent service and value for money, driver has uniform also and very pleasant and helpful. Well done Tunisa.
Do we know any timetables for this service as yet

Neil

To/from Sousse

Sousse - Enfidha airport​
Departure from Sousse​
Departure from the airport​
04:40​
06:10​
06:10​
07:40​
07:40​
09:10​
09:10​
10:40​
10:40​
12:10​
12:10​
13:40​
13:40​
15:10​
15:10​
16:40​
16:40​
18:10​
18:10​
19:40​
19:40​
21:10​
21:10​
22:40​
Stations:

• Sousse (Souk Lahad)
  • Sidi Yahia
  • Bou Jaâfar
  • Touristic road
  • Clinique des Oliviers
  • Zone Touristique El Kantawi
  • Riviera hotel
  • GP1
  • Sidi Bou Ali
  • Enfidha airport.

C

Cas

We booked A2B last week, no problem with them being there but halfway to PEK the fuel light came on and the driver didn`t have any money, after several phone calls he left the motorway before the last payage and limped to a garage in Sidi Bou Ali where he must have made arrangement to get some fuel. And another thing, a friend booked with them on the same day, pre-warned them thet she would have 3 bags but the driver refused to take her. She had to pay 150 dinar for a grand taxi and is now waiting for A2B`s reply to her complaint.
Cave we were stranded the time we booked Ato B to Monastir from HSousse.We were in a villa but arranged to be picked up outside Cleopatra, nothing turned up. I evetually got money 3 months later back but this wasn`t the point.

Aslemma

When I came back on 25th I was unable to contact A2B on their office number but had to ring their emergency mobile to arrange pick-up time. They actually turned up at the hotel 30 minutes early but I was ready. Some people picked up later were saying it was late so they must have miscalculated as their first pick-up (me) had been early.

C

Cas

Yes sounds about how they operate.

gem15

When we know someone using A2B i always call on the day to make sure they will be at the airport to pick them up. I also let slip they have a reputation on leaving people stranded so they underestand why im calling!

KheeKhee

for what it's worth I have used lowcosttraveslextras in the past and they were inexpensive and prompt.

5misa

wondering. how much do people pay for these transfers? say between sousse and monastir or enfidha?

I never tried any, as I've always been driven and picked up by family or friends :) but interesting to know!

Jane BM

wondering. how much do people pay for these transfers? say between sousse and monastir or enfidha?

I never tried any, as I've always been driven and picked up by family or friends :) but interesting to know!
Its minimal...just a few pounds..