Translations ~ Thread ~

Black Mamba

Hi All long time since i have been on here, can anyone tell me what the following says in english pls. Thanks

sava oumourkom chfamajdid twachachtkom rani
How are you all, how are things with you/what's new, I miss you all.

Black Mamba

Not today, sorry too long :p

Khaled Zaram

Hi

Is there anyone who can translate this for me

sava oumourkom chfamajdid twachachtkom rani

Khaled Zaram

thanks for your help how do i say told you i would find out

Black Mamba

9otlek rani bech na3ref

marhaba

how do you say Bm, im not talking to you?

sianperkins89

nkalem fik is...i'm talking to you. so how do we negate it? i'm interested in that actually how to negate a sentence. :)

Black Mamba

Sian, just add manich :)

S

serendra

Ana ahla haja 3andi fi hyeti hethi ini nheb serendra marti ya rabi yfathelheli wou yarabi ley be3edna 3la b3athna wou rabi yehdiha wou tyezi mil 3sab nhbekkkkkkk katouseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......==pls i need translator!!!!!!plzzzzzzz help.....

sianperkins89

the most precious thing that i have and want in my life is serendra my wife, god bless her and god please keep us always close to eachother and god please make her stop being so frustrated i love u my kitty

S

serendra

oh thnx a lot....

maynardlynne

hi all......can u give me some basic words to learn plz
much appreciated.......my hubby tries to teach me when i visit but he gives me so much but my old brain does not want to register ....lol
i want to impress when i go back 28th march
thanks ..xxx

ROULLA

hi all......can u give me some basic words to learn plz
much appreciated.......my hubby tries to teach me when i visit but he gives me so much but my old brain does not want to register ....lol
i want to impress when i go back 28th march
thanks ..xxx

Good afternoon hope that you are in good health! If you go to the BM online teaching thread there you will see plenty of words or even ask BM to translate for you..

maynardlynne

im looking abit ignorant here, but how do i get onto BM teaching thread?????......sorry, i feel embarrassed......xx

ROULLA

im looking abit ignorant here, but how do i get onto BM teaching thread?????......sorry, i feel embarrassed......xx

No it is OK we was all like that in the beginning it takes time for you to get used to...Don't worry here it is for you, but next time you need a thread just go to the SEARCH tab at the top and enter what you would like and hopefully it should come up but if you can't find anything you can always ask, no problem at all..http://forum.tunisia.com/general-discussion/5472-bm-online-teaching-thread-18.html

maynardlynne

thanks roulla.....x