Translator in kef

scotty_bambam

Sorry to ask again but still not found a translator in kef.my husband went to the municipality and was sent somewhere where there were 3 girls that just giggled at him when he asked questions,so he left.he went back to the municipality today and they tell him there aren't any more! Aside from him having to spend 2 days in Tunis I don't know what else he can do.he can't do it by post(or we would use Mr.ramzi) because post never gets to his house.

Essem

Staff member
Kef is only about 45 minutes (under 40 kms) from Jendouba, couldn't he try there? There are quite a few universities and colleges there so perhaps more chance of finding translators in that area.

scotty_bambam

Oh thank you I'll tell him to look in the yellow pages.

Tifef

Hi There! Tell me a little more about the demand (time, when?, translator/interpreter, etc..), maybe i can send him to friend in Kef which can help (hopeefully).

scotty_bambam

Hi ,
We are needing everything for October.birth certificate,bullet 3, support letters etc.everything we need translated and notarised by an official translator for the visa application.just don't want to leave it to last minute.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
You can send it to ramzi in Bizerte he is on the translator list for the US Embassy and as he is ministry of justice its accepted at the British embassy also.

He can do everything for you via rapid post and his office is opposite the post office in Bizerte.

http://www.tunisia.com/translation

55 rue D’Algérie
Bizerte, Tunisia

Telephone number

+216 97 354 338

He does these all the time.

scotty_bambam

Hi thanks, but as said earlier there's a problem with post to my husbands home address. Post just doesn't get there.so I'd be scared to send original documents

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
There is a courier system also within Tunisia and also post boxes where the poste can hold onto items for you.

As you can imagine with new houses popping up all over the place... not getting you mail is a common problem for many people in Tunisia.