Travel stamp

lulabex

Anyone here who knows how much it costs the travel stamp for Tunisians?
i know it was 60 dt last year, i don't know about this year though..
Any increase of fees?

gem15

It's still 60tnd

Saule

May I ask,what is a travel stamp for Tunisians?

Jane BM

Saule

It's for residents of Tunisia when they exit the country.
Oh I thought so, but wasn't sure if it's correct.

For European it's 30tnd and one stamp, so if for a Tunisian it's 60tnd, does it come as one stamp or 2x30tnd stamps, does it make any difference?

Essem

Staff member
For Tunisian and foreign residents 60dt - one stamp

(The stamps are different colours - blue'ish for 30dt and orangey/red for the 60dt)

lulabex

Thanks !!

Saule

Just an update.....

There is a new law tha came out, just don't know where to find it as my husband read it on facebook. Anyone that is married to a Tunisian does not need to pay for a departure stamp, he also does not need to pay for it.
In Enfidha airport we have asked at least 3 workers and none of them knew it,untill we reached the passport control.

scotty_bambam

Really? I've paid it twice since been married..can't see anywhere that says that.

Saule

Really :) Me and my husband came back to UK on Sunday. I did buy at first because no one in the airport knew anything, it was very busy in the airport so i didn't want to miss the flight by running around backwards and forwards. Only when we approached the passoport control they told us that I do not need it and my husband(he did not even buy his one)dont need it too.

Jane BM

If your husband is a Tunisian national living abroad, then he's never had to buy one since they brought in this tax. However spouses travelling with the tunisian partners also now seem to be exempt over the last few weeks too.

scotty_bambam

So I'm only exempt if I'm travelling with my husband?

Jane BM

So I'm only exempt if I'm travelling with my husband?
Well when the rules came into place you would have to pay regardless, however over past few weeks people who've travelled with their Tunisian spouses haven't had to pay.