tunisair flight changes

Jane BM

I had email.....heart stopped as the words Tunis..
.Gatwick....and CANCELLED jumped off the screen.. So on re reading I was relieved to see my return to Gatwick (leaving from Heathrow) had been changed, by one day, to return via Heathrow. Luckily the apartment owner has said I can stay the extra day at no cost. Otherwise I would have stayed with partners parent. Luckily I had u booked leave I could use. I think it is only flights involving Gatwick that have been changed....i was rather happy loooool
From what I can gather from people who've had their flights changed, as you say, it seems to be the Gatwick flights..

jormana

Just wanted to let people know if you have flights booked from october onwards check your emails or tickets as i got a email telling me that our flight home had been changed to a day later, it has also happened to a few other people apparently because flights are not full they are cutting down the amount of flights and moving peoples dates to try and fill the planes.
My flight was also cancelled ( tunis to Gatwick)and l recieved 3 mails to confirm this....l phoned the London telephone number given on one of the mails to arrange travel on a sunday flight and not on the tuesday, the date they had chosen for me. Over the phone they changed the flights and as l didnt get a further mail to confirm this l popped into a tunisair office. They assured me the fight had indeed been changed to the sunday and gave me an e- ticket print out.

I had email.....heart stopped as the words Tunis..
.Gatwick....and CANCELLED jumped off the screen.. So on re reading I was relieved to see my return to Gatwick (leaving from Heathrow) had been changed, by one day, to return via Heathrow. Luckily the apartment owner has said I can stay the extra day at no cost. Otherwise I would have stayed with partners parent. Luckily I had u booked leave I could use. I think it is only flights involving Gatwick that have been changed....i was rather happy loooool
No wonder your heart stopped !! Glad it all worked out, can I ask did the owner ever write you a letter to say you were there on your dates for proof? x