tunisia hammamet,

Selmi

Has always been a firm favourite of ours too especially in the winter !

maria&hamza

thanks paula x

Mrs K

im going to hammamet for our belated honeymoon on valentines day, we have just had to change hotels though as the one we were booked into (Yasmine Beach) just cancelled due to closure and are now booked into Houda Yasmine. Any idea on what the weather will be like anyone? x

Paula1975

im going to hammamet for our belated honeymoon on valentines day, we have just had to change hotels though as the one we were booked into (Yasmine Beach) just cancelled due to closure and are now booked into Houda Yasmine. Any idea on what the weather will be like anyone? x
It should be bright and warming, maybe not bikini weather but hopefully tshirts. You'll need a jacket for nighttime though. It's lovely there around the waters edge, have a wonderful time x

Mrs K

ah thank you, i was in Tunisia last February but stayed in Tunis central which is always a little colder i'm told, there were days I was really warm, my husband thought i was mad!! Ive never been to Hammamet before so am looking forward to it :) x

Paula1975

ah thank you, i was in Tunisia last February but stayed in Tunis central which is always a little colder i'm told, there were days I was really warm, my husband thought i was mad!! Ive never been to Hammamet before so am looking forward to it :) x
My fiancé and Tunisian family live in Hammamet so I'm frequently there. Yasmine hammamet is the newer part, very pretty. That's where the little theme park is but innit sure it'll be open nxt month, maybe just at the weekend. There's a shop called Joys that everyone raves about for clothes! The medina in hammamet is an interesting visit if you don't mind a bit of friendly haggling?! You'll have hubby with you so shouldn't be bothered too much! Beaches are beautiful as they all are in Tunisia. Nabeul just 10 mins away is worth a visit too. Have lots of fun Susan!x

maria&hamza

hello i just booked my hotel in hammamet can anyone tell me what the best airline to go with as it my first time goin to Tunisia x

maria&hamza

no it my first time in hammamet and i cnt wait to go was ment to go last year but had few family problems so im going in feb x

sass

hello i just booked my hotel in hammamet can anyone tell me what the best airline to go with as it my first time goin to Tunisia x
You can only go by scheduled airlines, I've used Alitalia via Rome which was quite cheap but long, all other times I have used Tunisair as it's a direct flight but more expensive, other people have gone via Paris or Frankfurt which seems fairly popular, shop around and see which is best for you,.Tunisair is nearly always late! But for me it has the best timings x

Paula1975

no it my first time in hammamet and i cnt wait to go was ment to go last year but had few family problems so im going in feb x
Really it depends where you're flying from, the only direct flights are with Tunisair from the London airports. I've used Air France via Paris and Lufthansa via Frankfurt. Both reliable and no issues. Go on sky scanner and put your details in, see what you can find that suits you best. Which hotel have you booked Maria?x

maria&hamza

ok thanks and staying Tunis Governorate will be flying from London not sure wat one as i live in south wales x

Mrs K

ok thanks and staying Tunis Governorate will be flying from London not sure wat one as i live in south wales x
Ah where abouts in South Wales are you from? I live in Barry! I fly from Manchester-Frankfurt-Tunis with Lufthansa, it's easier for me though as my family live near Manchester so I normally go to see them first. Would be closer for you to travel from Birmingham, Lufthansa fly from there too! Unfortunately no flights from Cardiff that don't take nearly a day to get there!! Have a look st Lufthansa.com X

maria&hamza

ohh ha not far from me lol i live in cardiff :) and yeh can travel as my dad can get cheap train tickets for me and have a friend that lives in London so i could stay with her for the night x