Tunisia has the highest divorce rate

ROULLA

ROULLA

Over the years we have had so many members come and go... I'm sitting here wondering if they are all still married and living a good life or are some divorced. Reason I ask is because I've read so many post's and threads over the years and everyone said " my husband is one of the good ones", next thing you know they've separated. I personally find that some people are in denial which is so sad and some have been used and abused,which is even sadder ,I say if they use and abuse then surely letting them know where the front door is, would be the right thing to do... I can however sympathise with those that are vulnerable, don't have no one to support them and are scared . .. My advice to these people, female or male is find yourself a refuge because from what I have read over the year's people cannot change UNLESS they REALLY want to.
I don't mean to offend anyone so please don't take it the wrong way.

Essem

Staff member
I think that for some of the members where the relationship has ended and who went through so much emotionally and financially to bring their partners over, they, just cut off from Tunisia and things Tunisian which I can understand. I think there is real strength in making a decision like that.

MayBornMan

Tunisian society is just a big lie thinking that the Tunisian man/woman are human 2.0; the next improved generation of human species which being smart is the only choice.

That's a big lie and even worse than that Tunisians have notorious self-destructive and social self-destructive behavior each one has if he is not aware of that catastrophic behavior in general.

how is that it's just with two words: manipulation and deception those two words in Tunisian society mean that you are smart you can blend well with society and of course lying is a must as one must have a tongue to speak.

Hiding your true self and emotions is a must too as the others see you as a sheep who can be easily manipulated by his emotions it's too dangerous to show your real self unless you are by nature very powerful and you can manipulate in return the others.

Narcissistic is the main personality you must show off within the society as no one will respect if you are not at least narcissistic. That show that you have "self-confidence".

In the poor neighborhoods, the majority of people are so sociopathic to the last drop of blood where the crimes are. And there are high functioning sociopaths.

In the other middle class to rich neighborhoods, the majority are psychopaths who learn to be high functioning psychopaths where they can hide their illness by being superficially kind and charm but psychopathy run deep in them.

Of course, as I wrote the majority of Tunisian are higher functioning sociopaths and psychopaths, but the females are also mental, they are histrionic.

The women at least the majority are manipulative they use their emotions to manipulate people

Selfish as hell, materialistic untrustworthy ... every anti-social term in your dictionary you can see it every day in Tunisia and it so normal.

The majority of personalities disorders are cluster B which mean you can't feel that you have that disorder in the first place.

Being a Tunisian you must hide your mental illness and control it but never get treatment for it because all society members are just like that simply you must learn subconsciously how to hide it by being high functioning with your personality disorder and all considered done This how much f***ed up this society is or at least became.

What the real Tunisian are is just being paranoid, intellectualize everything for both male/female, everything must be intellectualized for your profit nothing spontaneous if you want to laugh then laugh at the others who struggle with life.

No wonder that half of the marriage end up divorced no wonder ever of that because they hide the true nature and just show they are perfect.

The Tunisian law takes women as women made of gold and worship them as the Indian worship the cow and drink the cow piss, it's too much you are so much afraid if you will have children from Tunisian women then married to her.

Personally, I am now 25 soon and I just had 3 Tunisian girlfriends in my life I am from Tunisia and I am so happy I just had 3 gfs I didn't date for 6 years and I am so happy about that because I am focused on my education and I just don't care about it anymore after I discovered the true colors of Tunisian society I will not ever ever marry Tunisian ever I want solitude all my life and I will not marry one they so much mental to handle.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Tunisian society is just a big lie thinking that the Tunisian man/woman are human 2.0; the next improved generation of human species which being smart is the only choice.

That's a big lie and even worse than that Tunisians have notorious self-destructive and social self-destructive behavior each one has if he is not aware of that catastrophic behavior in general.

how is that it's just with two words: manipulation and deception those two words in Tunisian society mean that you are smart you can blend well with society and of course lying is a must as one must have a tongue to speak.

Hiding your true self and emotions is a must too as the others see you as a sheep who can be easily manipulated by his emotions it's too dangerous to show your real self unless you are by nature very powerful and you can manipulate in return the others.

Narcissistic is the main personality you must show off within the society as no one will respect if you are not at least narcissistic. That show that you have "self-confidence".

In the poor neighborhoods, the majority of people are so sociopathic to the last drop of blood where the crimes are. And there are high functioning sociopaths.

In the other middle class to rich neighborhoods, the majority are psychopaths who learn to be high functioning psychopaths where they can hide their illness by being superficially kind and charm but psychopathy run deep in them.

Of course, as I wrote the majority of Tunisian are higher functioning sociopaths and psychopaths, but the females are also mental, they are histrionic.

The women at least the majority are manipulative they use their emotions to manipulate people

Selfish as hell, materialistic untrustworthy ... every anti-social term in your dictionary you can see it every day in Tunisia and it so normal.

The majority of personalities disorders are cluster B which mean you can't feel that you have that disorder in the first place.

Being a Tunisian you must hide your mental illness and control it but never get treatment for it because all society members are just like that simply you must learn subconsciously how to hide it by being high functioning with your personality disorder and all considered done This how much f***ed up this society is or at least became.

What the real Tunisian are is just being paranoid, intellectualize everything for both male/female, everything must be intellectualized for your profit nothing spontaneous if you want to laugh then laugh at the others who struggle with life.

No wonder that half of the marriage end up divorced no wonder ever of that because they hide the true nature and just show they are perfect.

The Tunisian law takes women as women made of gold and worship them as the Indian worship the cow and drink the cow piss, it's too much you are so much afraid if you will have children from Tunisian women then married to her.

Personally, I am now 25 soon and I just had 3 Tunisian girlfriends in my life I am from Tunisia and I am so happy I just had 3 gfs I didn't date for 6 years and I am so happy about that because I am focused on my education and I just don't care about it anymore after I discovered the true colors of Tunisian society I will not ever ever marry Tunisian ever I want solitude all my life and I will not marry one they so much mental to handle.
Wow

Dont get a chip on your shoulder.

Have fun do what you can and i am sure you will meet someone nice.

For some balance my wife is Tunisian she is lovely and we have been married 12+ years.

Life is hard in Tunisia dont let yourself become harder.

MayBornMan

Wow

Dont get a chip on your shoulder.

Have fun do what you can and i am sure you will meet someone nice.

For some balance my wife is Tunisian she is lovely and we have been married 12+ years.

Life is hard in Tunisia dont let yourself become harder.
thank you so much for your replying Tunisian women who are 30+ now and older are the best my previous generation of women had raised in a perfectly balanced society compared to now I think they are the best ever I won't change any of them with a foreign... But you must take as it is and painfully accept it and accept the truth and reality now, but my Tunisian women 30+ are the best :wink: I am so attracted to them and sometimes we play harmless and sweet romantic games just to make them feel their sweet femininity and they just adore it lool

denisehilton

Is that really true? I really can't believe it's a real fact. Have to check it myself. Any credible places where I can check?

Selmi

Is that really true? I really can't believe it's a real fact. Have to check it myself. Any credible places where I can check?
After 23years of high’s and Low’s it certainly hasn’t been a walk in the park for sure..
But hey we are still working hard at it and wouldn’t have it any other way !!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
What I can say is that nearly all the people who said me and my wife would not last.... have been divorced.

Life is hard and people have unrealistic expectations when you add the cost of children reality hits hard.

The economy is worse than before but the social media fuelled consumer want has ramped up.