Tunisia in winter

Essem

Staff member
oh believe me it felt alot colder in Kasserine than in Sousse when i was there i have the pics to prove lol me and cousin shivering lol
Jacqui

Did you hear that some people were injured at the football match between Kasserine and Tunis (Esperance) in the past few days?

Sana

www.tunisia.com

Really?:confused: i didn't hear about it :eek:

Essem

Staff member
Apparently it was on the news - something to do with the barriers or gates & people being crushed

arabchique

Apparently it was on the news - something to do with the barriers or gates & people being crushed
Where did you find that, Essem? Was anyone seriously injured?

xxxx

Essem

Staff member
Was told when I phoned over at the weekend. Not sure about the extent of the injuries. Will ask for more info.

selz

Thats not very good, any more news on what's happened?

Essem

Staff member
Been told the stadium was overcrowded and a barrier/gate collapsed. Thankfully no one killed or very seriously injured.

arabchique

Coyote said:
I am actually wondering why (apart from accidents) this does not happen more often. When there is a game in Tunis and you drive up the highway from Sousse or Sfax, you see every couple of 100m groups of young men standing between the bushes a bit off the highway and drinking from bottles and cans (probably lemonade in beer cans, them being muslims and all...). In this regard, there are no big differences between some countries in Europe and Tunisia...
You don't see this happening in Scotland ... ;) (drinking lemonade in beer cans, I mean) :rolleyes:

xx

arabchique

Been told the stadium was overcrowded and a barrier/gate collapsed. Thankfully no one killed or very seriously injured.
At least no-one injured ... that's good news, Essem. Thanks for that update.

xx

jacqui0414

i havent heard anything about that Essem but i will get Tarek to ask his family later see what the story is :-(

shieldy

anyone know what the weathers like in march? lol

Black Mamba

You're English right? probably warm for you, cold for us lol

shieldy

yes i am English haha and its very cold here, but what in c would the temp be?

Black Mamba

yes i am English haha and its very cold here, but what in c would the temp be?
Hum, I think it will vary, right now it's 9° but I'm guessing in March it can up to 15 or even 20°

avy

Will feel like an english summer then !!!!!!

bubbles

Will feel like an english summer then !!!!!!
yeah! shorts & t-shirts out then! lol! i will kill the first person that says it too hot when the sun gets here :D xx

marhaba

bubbles ahaa i found that funny then. the first few days in november/december was nice and warm but i got used to the weather and started to freeze haha xxx

bubbles

bubbles ahaa i found that funny then. the first few days in november/december was nice and warm but i got used to the weather and started to freeze haha xxx
funny but soo true! :)
xx

shieldy

well 15 - 20 is good enough for me at the moment in england its -1 lol haha so anythin better than that is a positive for me :D