Tunisia music

laura-saif

after watchin my wedding video muy dad ahas now said he wants tunisian music like what dj played at wedding.. would have been fine if he said sunday as i was in tunisia but is there anywhere i can get some music to play now

ROULLA

Hi Laura-Saif, hope that you are in good health!

Arabic shop in Paddington,
Nearest station: Marble Arch, London Underground or you must have a HMV store that you can go to and you are able to order anything you want, if you don't see it on the shelf just ask for a list and they will give you a list that you can choose from..I would just download quite a few songs from the Internet or even if you go to the thread LISTEN TO THIS SONG you will be able to download them for free..Good luck

Soltef

I usually pinch my other half's stuff-the tapes are really cheap- can you get someone to post you some ,plus some CD 'burns'.Listen to Radio Mosaique for inspiration.

laura-saif

how do i get the radio station...????

janette b

how do i get the radio station...????
just click on mosaiquefm and away you go. I have it playing now whist i wait for makrm to call me, it feels like i am home with him.:)
sorry didn't realise Roulla had already pasted the link.........

Kitten

i did ask this before..but does anyone know any good arabic songs...i love elissa, nancy ajram, samira said..smthing modern..
like allah yesahillak, youm wara youm..smthing like that
thank you much xx

marhaba

Arash ft Shaggy - Donya I love this :L

Kitten

thank you ill check it out :)

marhaba

habibi nour el noyain -amr dabh i think. not sure on the last name x

Kitten

will check this one too thankx

ROULLA

i did ask this before..but does anyone know any good arabic songs...i love elissa, nancy ajram, samira said..smthing modern..
like allah yesahillak, youm wara youm..smthing like that
thank you much xx
Hi Dasha hope that you are in good health! There is a thread called LISTEN TO THIS SONG, if you go there you will find plenty of really nice music..Take care..

sianperkins89

some songs i like at the moment..

akon and melissa - yalli nassini
melissa and dr alban - habibi
manel and don cali - leche leche
shereen - kattar khairi
tamer hosni - come back to me

and some general artists...

tamer hosni
haitham shaker
amr diab
hossam habib
elissa
haifa wehbe

Kitten

thank you everyone, looks like its gonna be music weekend for me :)))

aninha

I would like to find one music, soundtrack from the movie le chanson des mariées. The music named aroussa. I need to dowloand the letter and song. Anybody help me?

ROULLA

I would like to find one music, soundtrack from the movie le chanson des mariées. The music named aroussa. I need to dowloand the letter and song. Anybody help me?
=Hi Aninha hope that you are in good health! There is a record that i know with the word aroussa but i am not too sure if this is the one , it is very old...Something in the lines of Shakebe ya omri Shakebe ...Is this the one because if it is then i can find it for you.. The man that i am thinking of that sings this is Tunisian..I have forgotten his name but i have the tape in front of me, when his name comes back to my brain i will let you know..I think that his name is Lofty but it has gone from my brain...:) No i just looked it up and i think that the track that you are talking about is Francois Eudes from the movie The wedding, am i right in saying this..
Look at this .. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Chant_des_mariées

aninha

hi Roulla, i dont find the music.. aroussa.. :(