Tunisia music

BRISASSS

3salema :)

Just heard this song and downloaded it but cant find it's English lyrics anywhere :|
So if anyone of you can translate it for me I would be very happy and if you could translate it line by line I would be more than happy ^^

Shayma - Fakra

choukran in advance :)
is this song ??

i'm sure someone here will help you :)

farrhoun

Yes, thats the song! :)

Hope someone will help me ^^

farrhoun

Just thought of knowing,
When it comes to traditional music, what do you guys prefer :confused:
Hadhra or Mezwed/mezoued?

For me, I like el hadhra more :)

Have a nice day!

Essem

Staff member
I really like Mezwed.

C

Cas

I had to go check it out and there are some brilliant performances does the title include the dancing ? Thanks Farrhoun, interesting, Mezwed, shall look at other later.

marhaba

i like mezoued music :)

farrhoun

Cas - ur welcome :)
Cas & everyone - I would be really glad if you guys can give me few links of both el hadhra & mezwed songs :)

-thanks

gaith145

loool ohh my good i have a good souvenirs with the old tunisian music hawever im tunisian but i see that the tunisian teenagers forget our old songs of " saliha and ali riahi .... i like mezwed and gasba too it is so funny then there is some songs of mezwed talk about many sad moments and explain haw much its painful when someone leave u hahaaha that is nice to touch the emotional side then gasba and rbou5 it is the type of music which putten in festivals and weddings and all that it is a popular music really i enjoy dancing on the speed lyrics of it hehehe

farrhoun

Even though am young ;) & not from Tunisia, but I love listening to Tunisian traditional music soo much! :)
Just love it!
:D

farrhoun

Can anyone tell whats this song is about?
God I love those food items!!! :)

And is the original song?

-Thanks

Youssef

Black Mamba,, do you Know The One Saying Zouz Elli Lahgoo bel Jora for Smaeil el Hattab !!

C

Cas

I am looking for titles of really unusual Arabic classical or Oriental dance music, anything that really stands out... Thanks guys in advance.

ROULLA

I am looking for titles of really unusual Arabic classical or Oriental dance music, anything that really stands out... Thanks guys in advance.
Hi Cas hope that you and your family are all in good health! I am not sure if any of these are ok for you..

http://youtu.be/MBjz6I-zYZs
http://youtu.be/0d0NaF9Zk5Y she is dancing to Alah Alah ya baba which is sang by Saber rabai but this version is a bit faster.. I am not sure if you like old music like Hedi Donia, Samer lousif or Fatma Bousaha, Hedi Habboba or even Nabila karowi sorry about the spelling you should know by now that my spelling arabic things is so so bad:)..
http://youtu.be/3h9DBWI5ZVg This one is Samir Lousif..

C

Cas

Great tunes thanks Roulla, shall use them thanks lots. Hope all yours are well........

ROULLA

Great tunes thanks Roulla, shall use them thanks lots. Hope all yours are well........
We are all fine thank you . You are more than welcome:)

MiraSidia5

Hello girls!
im looking for classes to take in belly dancing, any idea where to go?
hope you boths are well!

merci
xoxoxo

Essem

Staff member
Tataouine's answer to 'Mackle' Jackson