Tunisia music

deb123

Hello girls!
im looking for classes to take in belly dancing, any idea where to go?
hope you boths are well!

merci
xoxoxo
go to at Tunisian family home where there are lots girls LOL

DebbieZebbes

Hello girls!
hope you boths are well!

merci
xoxoxo
I went to belly dancing classes in Liverpool, they were good fun. Don't know where you live, but most dancing schools offer a broad range of dance styles

Essem

Staff member

Tunisian Flower

Hello girls!
hope you boths are well!

merci
xoxoxo
are u in Tunisia???
i do belly dance but on my own at home with my sister...i wana know if there is any place for girls??been looking for somewhere but there is none :eek:

Tunisian Flower

Hi Cas hope that you and your family are all in good health! I am not sure if any of these are ok for you..

she is dancing to Alah Alah ya baba which is sang by Saber rabai but this version is a bit faster.. I am not sure if you like old music like Hedi Donia, Samer lousif or Fatma Bousaha, Hedi Habboba or even Nabila karowi sorry about the spelling you should know by now that my spelling arabic things is so so bad:)..
This one is Samir Lousif..
Roulla always in service,i have notice that u are always there to help people...you are so nice xxx

ROULLA

Roulla always in service,i have notice that u are always there to help people...you are so nice xxx
Good afternoon Najoua hope that you are well! Thank you for that but I must admit that I just love music and they all know me now at the airport because I must be the only one carrying a large holdall full of CD plus in my suitcase, they use to think that I was selling the CD's but I don't I just love Music and have been to many concerts in Tunisia over the years from Nancy Arjam, Saber rabai,Cheb khaled oh and loads more the list goes on, We have even become good friends with Ramzi Abdulwaheb as we always try and follow him when we are in Tunisia. So if ever you hear of any singers in Tunisia the please post them here as I really do not want to miss out. Also if you can post any new songs that are out in Tunisia then that would be brilliant because I normallt write them down so that I am ready to tell the CD man what to get me. My salla is full of CD's it is a hobby and I just love going to traditional Tunisian weddings.:)

5misa

are u in Tunisia???
i do belly dance but on my own at home with my sister...i wana know if there is any place for girls??been looking for somewhere but there is none :eek:
There's Zumba classes in Sousse ;)

ROULLA

There's Zumba classes in Sousse ;)
Hi 5misa hope that you are well! Have you been before? I have seen it on FB and it looks really good.:)

5misa

Thanks i am fine :) Hope you are to!
I've seen it to, on flyers and facebook.
It's in Corniche if anybody's wondering...

I was thinking of going but decided not to as it's hot enough now to do training in the pool or ocean :)

L

lifeisart

L

lifeisart

L

lifeisart

ROULLA

Hi Lifeisart hope that you are well! Now I must admit that music is one of my favourite topics but I have noticed that you have opened 4 threads which is all about music, they will all be moved to LISTEN TO THIS SONG which is the thread for music. Can you please post any music on ..LISTEN TO THIS SONG:) thank you

L

lifeisart

Hi Lifeisart hope that you are well! Now I must admit that music is one of my favourite topics but I have noticed that you have opened 4 threads which is all about music, they will all be moved to LISTEN TO THIS SONG which is the thread for music. Can you please post any music on ..LISTEN TO THIS SONG:) thank you
ok, sorry

ROULLA

ROULLA

I love this song it is a little sad but the words are really nice.

Burton

Just found this on youtube:)