Tunisia music

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Holly I love that song too really remind me of Tunisia, sun, sea palm trees...............
if you could send it would be greatful, but it wasnt the one Im trying to remember!!!???

Hi aynbunni had a look doesnt jog my memory, its really annoying me now!!! Thanks for the link anyway.

monir

hi i thing the song is salma ya salam ...in summer 2000..so its like oriontal song and was number one in tunisia....so you watch that in youtube if you wante

Trulymadlydeeply

Think Ive got his name "Ehab Tawfiq" Im sure that is it but still need name of the song....

Trulymadlydeeply

GOT IT

What a relief its called "Tetragga Feya"

Can rest now, when I stop playin it!!!! :D:eek::D

hollysahbi

hi trulymadlydeeply
send me a private messege with your email and i will send you the song.
Holly xx

selz

LOL glad u found out in the end!!!

Trulymadlydeeply

Can't stop singing it now gettin on me own nerves!!!!!!! lol

MizzyC

Pleasee Helpp!

I Recently Visted Tunsia In March And I Fell In Love With A Song, But I Cant Find It Anyware. All I Can Remember Is That It Is Sang In English And If Anybody Knows About Reggae / Dancehall Music It Is In The Coolie Dance Riddim. At The Start Of The Song I Think It Says Something Like 'Guesto?' And Then Further On From What I Can Remeber It Says Something Like ' Baby Im Overjoyed, C'mon & Put Your Hands Up? Please Help This Has Been Bugging Me For Ages Now. Thank You Very Much :D

MizzyC

I Recently Visted Tunsia In March And I Fell In Love With A Song, But I Cant Find It Anyware. All I Can Remember Is That It Is Sang In English And If Anybody Knows About Reggae / Dancehall Music It Is In The Coolie Dance Riddim. At The Start Of The Song I Think It Says Something Like 'Guesto?' And Then Further On From What I Can Remeber It Says Something Like ' Baby Im Overjoyed, C'mon & Put Your Hands Up? Please Help This Has Been Bugging Me For Ages Now. Thank You Very Much

feefad

Hi Mizzy, I have no idea, whereabouts did you hear it?

MizzyC

I Heard It In The Hotel In Hammamet
It Was Regulary Played.?
Thanks

M

mand336

Good Life by Kanye West ft. T-Pain......................maybe??

MizzyC

Its Not A Song That Has Brrn In The English Charts. Thanks Anyways :)

ammoun

Keep listening to the radio until u get it :D

kattykat

Anuviel..you are a star for that link..have been listening all day... god i miss it.. but cheers me up to listen to arabic..even if i carnt understand it..lol

ammoun

OMG :D

You listen to our radios and we listen to yours :D

Unbelievable :D

kattykat

I'm thinking if i listen enough i might be able to pick up a few words... mmmm maybe difficult. Just to hear that lovely sound of arabic makes me feel good though! x

M

MEMO43

our song was Real Love by Massari :eek:

kattykat

I love that song..only discovered him recently..yummy..!! Massari that is! x