Tunisia to turkey

YOLO

Yolo. We went successfully through serbia to turkey. They did question us as they had a list of names and my fiancès name was similar.
Only asked why we were in serbia and to see hotel reservation.
Didnt ask for proof of money or anything.

It was beautiful and we loved it but very cold
Oh thank you made it there , I am glad for you both.

Trulymadlydeeply

I presume of suspected terrorists??

feefad

I'd presume the same as truley. When we recently sent some money to my FIL via moneygram (2nd time using and never again) his name was on "a list" and he had to prove that it was not him but someone with the same name before they would release the funds. I'm guessing it was a similar list and being called Mohamed his name wouldn't be at all popular....

Lola2312

I presume suspected terrorists yes....
Different surname but same first name, they almost didnt bother to question us then they did.
No big deal and had his name have been different no questions at all, none in turkey, notseven checking return flight etc

YOLO

I presume suspected terrorists yes....
Different surname but same first name, they almost didnt bother to question us then they did.
No big deal and had his name have been different no questions at all, none in turkey, notseven checking return flight etc
Was it cool? did you visit Belgrade?

Lola2312

We really liked it actually. First 3 days were sunny and warm and lovely then it got cold!
We stayed just outside of belgrade in a place called Zemun, it was really good and yes visited belgrade.
We will go back when we can :)

YOLO

We really liked it actually. First 3 days were sunny and warm and lovely then it got cold!
We stayed just outside of belgrade in a place called Zemun, it was really good and yes visited belgrade.
We will go back when we can :)
Lucky you , i want to go there so bad and it dosen't cost so much.
Does the Google map ( navigation ) work perfectly over there? because i want to rent a car.

Lola2312

Our flight was expensive as we needed a specific date and only had one choice of flight but if you booked in advance would be cheap and food etc is cheap there.

Didnt use it sorry but if you go to belgrade you dont need a car as buses are easy to get and free! (They are not actually free but bus drivers dont take money and dont care so most people dont pay-just a problem if an inspector gts on bus)

YOLO

Our flight was expensive as we needed a specific date and only had one choice of flight but if you booked in advance would be cheap and food etc is cheap there.

Didnt use it sorry but if you go to belgrade you dont need a car as buses are easy to get and free! (They are not actually free but bus drivers dont take money and dont care so most people dont pay-just a problem if an inspector gts on bus)
But drivers don't take money so i don't need to buy a bus ticket? lol
well i scare if i get lost , i don't know which bus would take me to the capital, you know not all serbians speak enligsh so i prefer to rent a car.

Lola2312

Huh?

We dont speak serbian, all the bus routes are on the bus stations. U just see which number bus u need to take. Its really easy honest

YOLO

Update : I've contaced our embassy in serbia,Belgrade, they told me there is always risk even if you have a round-trip ticket-hotel reservation and money to support yourself. they may detain you and deny your entry or if you don't speak English or you are nervous, also i've spoken with a tunisian guy who had the same problem , he went to serbia and all his documents were in order, they stoped him and they told him (you're not coming to study or work,there is no reason to come here) and denied his entry, he said : they 'hate' muslims and arabs , i dunno what to believe anymore.
so i decided not to go alone , i better travel with a travel agency.
End of the road.

LeyLey93

Hi Guys,
Was wondering if someone could perhaps give me some advice. I knew that Tunisian's did not need a visa to enter Turkey. However, I was unaware of the age restriction at the moment. I currently work for a tour operator and my work is based abroad. For this winter I will be based in Antalya, Turkey. I would really like for my boyfriend to spend some time with me over there. The company pay for my accommodation and usually friends and family are allowed to stay in the accommodation with you. My boyfriend did say that with the terrorism issues at the moment, he thinks it will be difficult. I was wondering if a return flight, the parental consent and perhaps a letter of accommodation, on headed paper with the company logo signed by my manager would be enough? Something similar to an invitation letter, stating his name and where he is from, the address of where I will be living in Turkey etc.

Jane BM

Hi Guys,
Was wondering if someone could perhaps give me some advice. I knew that Tunisian's did not need a visa to enter Turkey. However, I was unaware of the age restriction at the moment. I currently work for a tour operator and my work is based abroad. For this winter I will be based in Antalya, Turkey. I would really like for my boyfriend to spend some time with me over there. The company pay for my accommodation and usually friends and family are allowed to stay in the accommodation with you. My boyfriend did say that with the terrorism issues at the moment, he thinks it will be difficult. I was wondering if a return flight, the parental consent and perhaps a letter of accommodation, on headed paper with the company logo signed by my manager would be enough? Something similar to an invitation letter, stating his name and where he is from, the address of where I will be living in Turkey etc.
Yes, if he is under 35 as long as he has a stamped letter giving parental consent to go, it's fine. X