Tunisia to UK via France..possible?

scotty_bambam

Hi all,
Still waiting for visa.if we get it we will bring our dog. dog must fly air France to Paris cdg then by road to le shuttle at Calais.can hubby come with us.?
Someone suggested shenghen visa that takes 3 weeks ,so timings would be tight/ impossible..anyone know?
Thanks.

Trulymadlydeeply

I am almost sure his first flight has to be direct?

scotty_bambam

Just been told that legally speaking he's supposed to be allowed entry as he's with me,but to get a shengen to be on safe side its a joke if the rules are he can,but people don't know the rules.does anyone know what's involved in applying for a shengen visa?

Trulymadlydeeply

I know he can apply for a schengen visa once here but not sure if he can as never been to the uk?

sass

Why don't you contact the Embassy in Tunis or the customs offices here? Personally I would let him travel direct and you travel via France with your dog, I can't see them issuing a Shengen visa on top of a spouse visa.

scotty_bambam

That's what well prob have to do.would've been nice as I need the help also as will be bringing more rescue cats and dogs for the charity,and hell get to UK before me and have to wait hours ..prob 6 hours

Trulymadlydeeply

How many animals will you be bringing, are you keeping them all? Could you not get a family member or friend to meet him and you catch up later? Or you could fly day before?

scotty_bambam

Will be bringing my dog and 3 others for a charity.just wanted to travel with hubby first time flying.someone will meet. I've bought him a Chelsea DVD.hell be fine.just wanted to be with him and do photo at airport.x

Scottochott

Lol, what's a Chelsea dvd got to do with it?

scotty_bambam

He supports Chelsea so while he's sitting in a strangers house he doesn't have to feel awkward.he can watch his dvd

Jane BM

Your husbands first flight to the uk needs to be a direct scheduled flight, with a spouse visa. The only choice there is Tunisair I'm afraid,

Shazza100

Hi all,
Still waiting for visa.if we get it we will bring our dog. dog must fly air France to Paris cdg then by road to le shuttle at Calais.can hubby come with us.?
Someone suggested shenghen visa that takes 3 weeks ,so timings would be tight/ impossible..anyone know?
Thanks.
how long you been waiting? :( I remember...it's hard waiting. wishing you lots of luck and hope you hear very soon.

scotty_bambam

Just been called to London for interview on Tuesday..scared.

Yara M

Scotty did they call you about the visa?

Njt11

Is that a new procedure @scotty_bambam ??? Or just happens sometimes?? Good luck!!

scotty_bambam

Apparently some are being called in now Sheffield have taken over.I don't know if it's random selection or if there's a reason.you're not allowed to change the appointment once made and I haven't even okayed it with work yet. Just so worried ax to the reason.

sass

Just been called to London for interview on Tuesday..scared.
Scotty, sounds fairly positive to me, at least he hasn't been refused, used to be a common procedure years back if the spouse was available, with my first husband (Moroccan) we were both interviewed to make sure we were genuine and knew alot about each other, but the visa was issued instantly, I'm sure you'll be fine and good luck! X