Tunisia Travel Insurance

scotty_bambam

I recently got insurance and just paid normal price.think I'll phone them at the weekend to double check they realise I've booked it for Tunisia then let you know.

Jane BM

I recently got insurance and just paid normal price.think I'll phone them at the weekend to double check they realise I've booked it for Tunisia then let you know.
If you've paid normal price I'll virtually guarantee that when you read the small print it will tell you it's invalid if travelling to a country with an FCO travel warning to not go there.

kalie

If you've paid normal price I'll virtually guarantee that when you read the small print it will tell you it's invalid if travelling to a country with an FCO travel warning to not go there.

Have to agree with Jane BM , have looked at a few quotes myself and been given quote , then after reading the small print ........ felt a bit deflated.

Chrissied66

I work in the insurance industry and although you can get a cheap quote you will have to check the exclusions on the policy as most of them will exclude countries where the FCO advises against travel to.

I have arrange my insurance through Battleface. They do 2 levels of cover. I'm just went for the medical expenses cover and for me and my daughter for 1 week it was just over £100. Worth every penny for peace of mind.

Paula1975

An update on Tunisia travel and medical insurance, battleface, April insurance and versatile are all offering a cover that includes against terrorism now. Pricey but better to be safe than sorry. Happy travels folks x