Tunisian - African or Arab?

What are we doing in the Arab League then? LOL
What's Israel and Turkey got to do with Europe?? And why are they allowed to sing in the Eurovision Song Contest and play European football?? Lol.

C

Cas

What's Israel and Turkey got to do with Europe?? And why are they allowed to sing in the Eurovision Song Contest and play European football?? Lol.
`cause we live in a crazy world especially if all we go by is Eurovision song contest..........oh and football at present........
Sounds like you like to think inside the box not outside ?

`cause we live in a crazy world especially if all we go by is Eurovision song contest..........oh and football at present........
Sounds like you like to think inside the box not outside ?
Same could be said about BM and her Arab League comment. :p

C

Cas

No I think the opposite....:)

Someone hasn't explained 100% clearly, though, how a country on the continent of Africa could possibly be anything other then African?? Even Libya has turned around and said they should focus more on their African roots instead of trying to muzzle in on a long-diluted blood-line.
North Africa is separated from the Arabic World by sea, and is on the continent of Africa, so how could it possibly be anything other then African????
When someone explains 100% clearly, I'll drop this bone. LOL.
:D:D

crazypink

:p NOBODY has to explain anything!! :p

Why does everything have to be a battle?? :confused:

If you wish to refer to yourself as Arabic then thats fine!! ;)

If you wish to refer to yourself as African then thats fine too!! ;)

Personal choice!!

Dont make a mountain out of a mole-hill!!!! :D

C

Cas

Someone hasn't explained 100% clearly, though, how a country on the continent of Africa could possibly be anything other then African?? Even Libya has turned around and said they should focus more on their African roots instead of trying to muzzle in on a long-diluted blood-line.
North Africa is separated from the Arabic World by sea, and is on the continent of Africa, so how could it possibly be anything other then African????
When someone explains 100% clearly, I'll drop this bone. LOL.
:D:D
Right according to he who knows and I daren`t dispute lol Tunisians are part Sardinian, Italian, German (from VANDALS) Turkish from Byzantine, Afghan, Iranian, Sudanese, Egyptian, French, Spanish oh and Arab to name a few.
So when I say I am only English, my Dad being white blond and fierce like a viking warrier born on the North East coast of UK maybe we just don`t know but right now am English and naturalized Canadian, as Tunisians, well my good friend says Arab, Tunisian and Muslim:D;) And don`t we all come from African roots genetically speaking?

I was just curious. :(

Well, I'm half Maltese, and as far as I'm aware, it's the top of a long-extinct volcano.... The question, though, is -- did it come from Tunisia, Lybia OR Sicily (Italy)??? In which case, WHO ARE the indiginious peoples of Malta??? Lol.
I'm also half-English, from a grandfather who is half-Spanish..... Sooooooooooooooooooo, what the Hell am I??????? Lol.
English. On what should be the continent of Great Britain. Lmao.
If were were still joined to France and shared a boarder, I MIGHT consider myself European. ;)